The Piass

New band "SHiSHi" have formed

their 0th mini-album "病みうさぎ" (Yami Usagi) will be released at 201/12/25 at their live at Higashikouenji 2000V (5 tracks, 2500yen)

[tracklist]

M1.病みうさぎ (Yami Usagi)

M2.あなたでいっぱい日曜日 (Anata de Ippai Nichiyoubi)

M3.戯-tawake-

M4.僕の言う事は絶対だ (Boku no Iu Koto wa Zettaida)

M5.ビッチバンドマン (Bitch Bandman)

On 6/23/2018 at 4:02 PM, Peace Heavy mk II said:

fashion is dead

iT's CaLlEd ViSuAl KeI

On 8/4/2018 at 12:42 PM, The Piass said:

In all seriousness, though, I liked this. They sound like a cross between UNiTE and someone else, but I can't think who.

I've always interpreted it similar to how pilot television series episodes are labeled "Episode 0". Nips love the stylistic stuff (even moreso vk), so latching on to a trope like this isn't that surprising. 

I think it's useful if the band hasn't found their " concept" yet and they're testing the waters. That being said, most of the time it's literally just their first release. 

Edited by colorfuljinsei

I'm in love. Also, looks like one of my 2019 predictions is starting to come true already! I predicted that a band would form that tried to mix oshare kei/brutal kei; not only that, but they'd be good. With the growls, I can sort of imagine them going in a sliiiightly brutal kei direction; not enough to overpower the oshare elements... but who knows? Anyways, I stan. I knew I would the moment I laid eyes on the style icon that is Ohana.

53 minutes ago, IGM_Oficial said:

WqmCJV4.jpg

Glad to see this iconic look is a thing; might join the bandwagon myself. Where do they sell glove ponchos in England?

18 hours ago, Gesu said:

Glad to see this iconic look is a thing; might join the bandwagon myself. Where do they sell glove ponchos in England?

Did you notice that this is an actual coat of arms?