BrenGun

L.A bate joins Starwave records + new look & new single release.

19 hours ago, マジゲイ誤算 said:

My assumptions would be Get Fuck Hoe

ah thats exactly what i have thought today as well as for the meaning of the song title...

also the lyrics for the song are pretty damn wild!!

5 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

ah thats exactly what i have thought today as well as for the meaning of the song title...

Get crazy and share the CD and lyrics~ 

then maybe people fall in love~

Here's another song, if anyone is interested...

It's weird. The music is weird and the clean vocals are weird. Dunno, can't get into them. The other MV was well made though.

I don't know why bands like this have guitars and bass, they're literally just accessories.

Bring back the times when Visual Kei bands had guitars and a bass being the music line with nice hypnotising solos and etc.

2 hours ago, Alsdead14 said:

Here's another song, if anyone is interested...

It's weird. The music is weird and the clean vocals are weird. Dunno, can't get into them. The other MV was well made though.

You call those vocals clean???

On 6/27/2018 at 10:34 AM, VkBrutaliaN said:

They seem to be good, would you recommended them? I kinda wanna pull the trigger on the CD.

On 6/28/2018 at 1:49 AM, Alsdead14 said:

Play this song along to this video

The other song is way better. I can't take that fucking synth seriously. 

11 hours ago, マジゲイ誤算 said:

They seem to be good, would you recommended them? I kinda wanna pull the trigger on the CD.

glad there are more people who really seem to love their first 2 pvs!!^^

but i can't tell yet because i haven't listened to their CD yet since i only listen to my new CDs during weekend... but I'll let ya'll know how the 2nd song is once i've listened to it within the next 1-2 days.^^

On 6/28/2018 at 1:27 AM, BrenGun said:

Get crazy and share the CD and lyrics~ 

1:47-1:49 the lyrics say "Fuck you rat bastard mother fucker!" alone that vocal line! 8D

@マジゲイ誤算

the 2nd song has a quite cool ground beat and everything but i really don't know if i should reccomend that song cuz first of all out of the 3 bridges the first 2 are completely rapped and the last one is completely screamed. the refrain kinda comes outta nowhere and is completely autotuned and sounds kinda "happy-ish" and very out of place... i mean you get used to it after a few listens but still it could be better  and also before the last refrain you'd think they'll get you with another killer breakdown but unfortunately no breakdown at all in the 2nd song which was very surprising to me...

so overall if Get FxxK Hxx is a 9/10 for me Fxxkin face would be like a 6/10 but that is mainly because of the refrain and the missing breakdown...

still i am very much looking forward to their upcoming new maxi single cuz i really LOVE the electronics they pull off and everything else so they really have lots of potential imo!!

* UPDATE for the 2nd song.

after listening to the song around 10 times as of now i must say i really got used to the more happy-ish/autotuned refrain so it doesn't really bother me anymore - the only thing i am really still missing very much would've been a breakdown so new score for me would be like a pretty good 7.5! 

Edited by VkBrutaliaN