The Piass

アンティック-珈琲店- (An Cafe) will go on a hiatus

I cannot even put my sadness into words. I’ve been a fan for 12 years, and even though I expected it (and I’m also glad that they can move on), it is still a shock. I only had the chance to see them live 2 times (I was in Japan two years go, but sadly, AnCafe’s tour only started shortly afterwards.) I wished to see them live at least one last time. Now I know it is never going to happen. I’m sad I cannot bid this band farewell for it really influenced my teenage and early adult life. Bye Nyappy. This time for good. 

1 hour ago, AwesomeNyappy said:

I cannot even put my sadness into words. I’ve been a fan for 12 years, and even though I expected it (and I’m also glad that they can move on), it is still a shock. I only had the chance to see them live 2 times (I was in Japan two years go, but sadly, AnCafe’s tour only started shortly afterwards.) I wished to see them live at least one last time. Now I know it is never going to happen. I’m sad I cannot bid this band farewell for it really influenced my teenage and early adult life. Bye Nyappy. This time for good. 

I totally feel you. I started following them in 2007, they were my first band, first concert (and not in my home country), first concert in Japan... I adore them, and even expected, I still can't believe it. Their songs were the soundtrack of most of my life, I never stopped loving them.

I scored two FC BondS tickets for the last two concerts, I'm 50% super happy to get to say goodbye to them, 50% terrified to do so.

I started being a fan around the same time, back in 2006. A friend gave me a mix tape of their music, and I instantly fell in love.

I’m so glad you will be able to see them one last (well, technically two) last time! Sadly, even if I decided to go to Japan, I have an internship coming up, which ends in late January. So it’s sadly not possible.

But I hope you have a great time! Can you do me just one favour? When BondS comes on (and it has to, come on), sing along extra loud? Jump around, cry your heart out? I cannot be there, so someone has to.

Edited by AwesomeNyappy

1 hour ago, AwesomeNyappy said:

I started being a fan around the same time, back in 2006. A friend gave me a mix tape of their music, and I instantly fell in love.

I’m so glad you will be able to see them one last (well, technically two) last time! Sadly, even if I decided to go to Japan, I have an internship coming up, which ends in late January. So it’s sadly not possible.

But I hope you have a great time! Can you do me just one favour? When BondS comes on (and it has to, come on), sing along extra loud? Jump around, cry your heart out? I cannot be there, so someone has to.

Oh believe me I will! It's my favorite song! I know a lot of foreign cafekkos can't attend  this, so yeah, us lucky ones will totally enjoy this as much as humanly possible! 
I'm currently thinking about ideas for one last fan project, I will post it here once it's decided! (I'm running the BondS ~France~ Facebook and Twitter pages, but most of my followers are now from elsewhere in the world haha) Hopefully we'll do something great!

Oh, I know those fanpages of course! Let me know when you’re ready, I certainly want to be part of it!! I once participated in a caffekko fan project a few years ago (we send them a fan book, so to speak), and I’m all ready for it. Thank you so much for putting effort into this. Keep us other caffekkos updated 😊

Wow the ayabie comment nailed it. I wonder what went through among them. I gess not all of them want to play the same kind of stuff now?

I love so much since 2006.

So their disband is really sad but not suprising 😥.

I was never a huge fan of them when they were in their prime, but they had some great songs. Maple Gunman stands out as one I liked a lot, and many of their earlier material. Sadly they lost a lot of appeal for me when Bou left, as I'm sure was the case for many others. Teruki is still highkey attractive.

Edited by Paraph