The Piass

アンティック-珈琲店- (An Cafe) will go on a hiatus

7 minutes ago, Mr.0 said:

This is the end of An Cafe. takuya, Yuuki, Teruki and Kanon are leaving the band after these lives.

It is written hiatus not disbandment ;)

I don't think An Café is a project that could carry on with Miku and support members. But then again, Miku really is invested in it. 

inb4 two fulltime bands featuring Miku as a frontman coming next year

✧SoundCloud✧Rap✧Cafe✧ VS RAT☆CAFE debutto battle raibu!!

good move for Teruki and Kanon tho, they should have dumped the decaying band after Bou left.

This makes me extremely sad. I am their fan since 2008, saw them live two times and now miku is the only person who left in the band...

But there's a little hope because it's not disband already, but it's hiatus.

If they will become another SERIAL NUMBER changing members million times it will be not nice.

Even not listening to them anymore ,this is sad,an cafe was part of my youth and the song Escapism was the first vk song I ever heard in my life.

And honestly, I'm not that surprised,I always knew that one day it would kinda 'end'

This is so sad.. Even though I  wasn't a huge fan except for a few songs when Bou was still active, they were like one of the- if not the most famous oshare/vkei band around back in the mid 00s. I wish them all the best.

noooo. This is a very late April fool's joke right? An Cafe isn't the same with all them dorks. But honestly, these guys are pushing 40 and maybe they're like "We can't do this for the rest of our lives"Maybe Bou would reunite for the finally. I wonder what he'd look like now.

It was bound to happen eventually, but it still blows to hear about. They really dropped off my radar after the line up changed way back when, but I was lucky enough to see them in Canada when they came and they were really fun for nostalgia purposes D;

Wow i never think that Kanon will leave, but for my An Cafe was better with the first line up :( after that i only love Kanon in the band :( 

Honestly this is pretty sad, didnt think Kanon would leave either. Was hoping they could take a break and come back even stronger. Best wishes for them though

who's next?  Dog in the PWO? The Gazette? Maximum the Hormone? R-shitei? 

Let's see: Anli is no more, Kameleo, Fest, An Cafe, Sug, Alsdead, Dezert, :S

My playlist is starting to look depressing D;

Wow, this is so sad. Their latest release was so An Cafe-ish and it seemed all was going very well with sales and lives. I really don't know why are the members departing, but I hope everyone does what they want and enjoy their decisions. Does this means Miku will stay in An Cafe if An Cafe returns? I wonder if he plans to add new members to An Cafe, it would be very interesting tho.

They're one of the older bands that I thought will sooner or later disband. I always feel they have expiration date.

It was cool for a moment when they have new line up and everyone were joking about that guy with an afro. And checked out how those two new members change the band's sounds. But eventually  people just got tired of them, I guess.  Now with every one leaving but one, an cafe as good as dead  tbh. Sad for the fans.

As sad as it is, it's not surprising. Noulla did the same thing recently.

An Cafe was a first-VK-band for a lot of people.. I sort of hope that it doesn't completely disband, but with everyone leaving, it might as well.

I used to be obsessed with them. Bou era is something so beautiful and i will never forget this.  One of the first band i loved so much but they are one of the first band which i abandoned after many years of love.  I will respect them forever. 

*cough* bring Bou back . *cough*

Edited by appl-