Alkaloid

ex-Mix Speaker's,Inc. members new band "MIMIZUQ" has formed

ex-Mix Speaker's,Inc. members new band "MIMIZUQ" will start activities at 2018/6/22.

Their live-limited single "ずっと好きでした (Zutto Sukideshita)" will be released at 2018/9/8. (2 tracks, 1200 yen)

[track list]

1. ずっと好きでした (Zutto Sukideshita)

2. Grand Guignol —Instrumental-

Vo.TAMA (CASCADE)

Gu.AYA (ex-Mix Speaker's,Inc., now in Psycho le Cému)

Ba.seek (ex-Mix Speaker's,Inc., now in Psycho le Cému)

Dr.楠瀬タクヤ (Kusunose Takuya) (ex-Hysteric Blue-->THE RHEDORIC)

DgQ4jbqVAAEXMoh.jpg

Teaser trailer/MV spot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnLS7UzirUI

https://mimizuq.com/

Edited by Alkaloid

Man, seek and Aya must get along absurdly well. As much as I love PLC, I never really got into MSI, but I'm curious to see what this project will sound like.

5 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

Cool! Curious to hear if they'll sound similar to mix speakers inc

4 hours ago, violetchain said:

Man, seek and Aya must get along absurdly well. As much as I love PLC, I never really got into MSI, but I'm curious to see what this project will sound like.

The YouTube video linked in the first post has quite a long sample of their sound, btw.

1 hour ago, Alkaloid said:

The YouTube video linked in the first post has quite a long sample of their sound, btw.

Oh thanks, I'm getting too spoiled by all the embedded videos on this forum. Skimmed right over that link.

Just now, violetchain said:

Oh thanks, I'm getting too spoiled by all the embedded videos on this forum. Skimmed right over that link.

Understandable haha. The band doesn't let the video be embedded for some reason.

this TAMA + aya + seek combo actually makes perfect sense. lol song sample sounds average, but in an enjoyable, "pretty much what I expected" way.

Surprise to see AYA and Seek form a new band I was thought after this disband of Mix Speaker's,Inc. they will only focus about PLC.

On 6/22/2018 at 12:12 PM, platy said:

A little disappointed the vocals OF MSI are nowhere to be seen

Sadly NIKA quit the scene after the disband of MSI but MIKI did revival live with his old band SCISSOR maybe we will have some news about him soon