takalover87

[HELP] A Knot concert tickets

It's been such a long time since I've been here but can't find anything that will give me a straight answer, hopefully you all-knowing can help me.Ā šŸ’—
I found someone who wants to sell me a ticket to Dir en grey'sĀ concert 2018/8/7(tue) KANAGAWACLUB CITTAā€™ -ļ½¢a knotļ½£ only, the question is.... is that possible? are they transferable? I don't want to spent the money if I won't make it past the entrance. I've never done this before, could someone please help!Ā 

It's been so long since I last saw them live and I would love to do it again.

Technically all tickets are non-transferable but...

Sorry, I'm not really familiar with DeG but it is a fan club only tour right?Ā 

If so, your definitely going to need a fan club card at the very least.

The one fan club show I've been too was at Yokohama Arena, and it's a pretty big venue so they just glanced over my fan club card and I'm sure if the ticket had a different name, they wouldn't say anything about it but again, it was a big venue.

Ā 

I would say if you have a card, go for it.

They probably won't say anything. I've always assumed the staff isn't really paid enough to care too much. Especially for smaller or medium venues.

If not, see if you can get one in time for the show. It's far away enough that you'd probably be able to get one in time.

Ā 

But again, you're still taking a risk. I don't know how strict DeG isĀ about their fan club events.Ā 

Ā 

Also side note, I was trying to check the schedule but the 8/7 wasn't coming up on the official website of the band or the venue so was this concert announced really recently or did they only send the information to fan clubĀ members? (You don't really need to answer this, I was just curious šŸ˜›)

I am familiar with a knot tickets and I have used ones purchased through my friend's account.Ā  You do NOT need a fan club card or ID of any kind.Ā  This may change in the future, but for now, you'll be fine.

1 hour ago, utaulatias said:

Technically all tickets are non-transferable but...

Sorry, I'm not really familiar with DeG but it is a fan club only tour right?Ā 

If so, your definitely going to need a fan club card at the very least.

The one fan club show I've been too was at Yokohama Arena, and it's a pretty big venue so they just glanced over my fan club card and I'm sure if the ticket had a different name, they wouldn't say anything about it but again, it was a big venue.

Ā 

I would say if you have a card, go for it.

They probably won't say anything. I've always assumed the staff isn't really paid enough to care too much. Especially for smaller or medium venues.

If not, see if you can get one in time for the show. It's far away enough that you'd probably be able to get one in time.

Ā 

But again, you're still taking a risk. I don't know how strict DeG isĀ about their fan club events.Ā 

Ā 

Also side note, I was trying to check the schedule but the 8/7 wasn't coming up on the official website of the band or the venue so was this concert announced really recently or did they only send the information to fan clubĀ members? (You don't really need to answer this, I was just curious šŸ˜›)

Thanks for replying, a knot is a fan only concert and I donā€™t live in Japan and itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve been an ā€œactiveā€ fan so I donā€™t have a card or anything.

the opportunity came up because Iā€™m traveling to Japan and this person is selling the ticket but since Iā€™ve been in the dark for so long I wanted to check before spending the money.Ā 

The concert shows on their ohpĀ 

Ā 

http://direngrey.co.jp/lang_en/news/2650/

53 minutes ago, YukiUta said:

I am familiar with a knot tickets and I have used ones purchased through my friend's account.Ā  You do NOT need a fan club card or ID of any kind.Ā  This may change in the future, but for now, you'll be fine.

I am so happy to hear that, thank you so much for letting me know! Itā€™s been so long since I last saw them play.Ā 

Thank you!Ā