Sign in to follow this  
Yukami

MASHIRO (ex.Paradeis) solo project has formed

Sounds pretty good. Probably got tired of groups not working out and just decided to steer the ship solo. Probably will work out great for him.

16 hours ago, nekkichi said:

miyavi found dead in the ditch x

I'm screamingggggg

That's so disappointing of him, the song is so bad and what the fuck happened with his look?

I'm guessing Hal(ex.Himeyuri known as Kazari. HELProject(dead now?)) wrote this for him? It's a nice departure from the KoteOsa Mashiro has being doing for years and is quite refreshing not seeing him as a kawaii secondary school girl who discovered lolita fashion and decided to thrown in some kote elements to be a little more edgy.

9 minutes ago, マジゲイ誤算 said:

I'm guessing Hal(ex.Himeyuri known as Kazari. HELProject(dead now?)) wrote this for him? It's a nice departure from the KoteOsa Mashiro has being doing for years and is quite refreshing not seeing him as a kawaii secondary school girl who discovered lolita fashion and decided to thrown in some kote elements to be a little more edgy.

Pretty sure Hal was actually Rei in Himeyuri.

7 hours ago, suji said:

Pretty sure Hal was actually Rei in Himeyuri.

You're right lol I just compared the pictures. I read somewhere online it was Kazari, but Rei and Mashiro have been friends for who knows how long and he writes for Mashiro a lot.

Edited by マジゲイ誤算

I am so glad he's still making music and I actually love the song.

I just wish he fixed his voice like in his previous releases. I'm not sure what is, but pre-chorus sounds very bad mixed, I hope he improves that aspect (I just wish all his songs sound like Paradeis' Dekiai-Lollipop ver lmao)

I will also miss his Lolita and femenine style, but it is finally very interesting to see him with new styles like that. I also wish he releases more than one song for each single :c I have waited so long for him to make a full album, so I hope he can stay with his solo project and create one!

I was very impressed by his 'Outsider' cover, so I will look forward his new releases.

Sign in to follow this