Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

Sigh will release an album called "Heir to Despair"

"Some people outside of the bands have listened to the album but NONE of them said a single word of compliment. Seriously nobody is going to like it. I mean it."

kvlt as fvck

I don't want you to get me wrong. I don't like "Graveward" and "Graveward" sucked. But as for "Heir to Despair", I like this album but probably I'll be the only one in the world that likes it. I am sure everybody that has been involved with the album including the band members is baffled at it. They don't openly say so, but I can tell that. And it has nothing to do with marketing.

The new album will be released via Candlelight/Spinefarm Records on 2018.11.16. The cover was made by  Eliran Kantor. If you pre-order the album, you will be able to lsiten to the new song "Homo Homini Lupus" featuring the singer  Phil Anselmo (Down/Superjoint/ex Pantera)

bE57Nt9l.jpg

Tracklist :

1. Aletheia
2. Homo Homini Lupus
3. Hunters Not Horned
4. In Memories Delusional

Heresy Trilogy

5. Heresy I: Oblivium
6. Heresy II: Acosmism
7. Heresy III: Sub Specie Aeternitatis

8. Hands of the String-puller
9. Heir to Despair.

I bought Homo Homini Lupus on Amazon because why not. Really digging it, even if Mirai says the rest of the album won't sound like it.

A+ album cover by the way.

Amazing song. The intro is so fucking good, and the rest of the song doesn't exactly drop in quality either. Production sounds spot on for this album too. I love how heavy/power metal-esque it is, without really bearing any resemblance to Gallows Gallery. The intro and outro sounds like classic 80's Iron Maiden, just miles better of course.

Edited by Bear

"Homo Homini Lupus" does not represent "Heir to Despair" in any way. If you like the song, you will be 100% disappointed. I guarantee it.

I love Mirai.

That doesn't make any sense tho. Not sure why he, as an old man, actually bothers spending time posting shit like that. Done it a bit too many times over the past couple of years.

That cover is so deceptive. Then you see she's watering a dead plant, her freaky left arm, and that conspiracy map on the wall in the background.

Mirai is a fucking riot.

Mirai's "nobody is going to like it" attitude is annoying as fuck. It's like a teen girl fishing for compliments when she posts photos on social media.

The song is pretty good though! I like how the production isn't ass this time. Musically it's the most "traditional metal" they've done since Gallows Gallery?

Late to the party but finally listened to it. Really good stuff. I gotta admit, I gave Gallows Gallery a listen a while back and couldn't quite get into them. I just listened to Graveward yesterday though and was blown away.  And that cover art is A++++

Should be said that ever single album is very different from the last one. Doesn't matter if you play Scorn Defeat, Hail Horror Hail, Imaginary Sonicscape, Hangman's Hymn or Graveward. None of their albums are simikar at all. So I highly recommend actually playing through their entire discography.

Most similar at probably Hangman's Hymn and Scenes From Hell and even those are two extremely different from one another. Every album is very unique, not only in their own discography but in general.

Sign in to follow this