ronluna

D'ERLANGER

I think they're all handsome enough, and masculine. Cipher used to be revered as a sex symbol among fans. But I'm interested in them only musically, I don't care about them visually.

They deserve to be more renowned because they're talented musicians, anyway, not because of the way they look.

You may change your opinion after see The PV La Vie En Rose from VHS an aphfrodisiac

Am I seeing things or is Kyo getting skinnier? Well, a bit at least.

By the way, what is it with Japanese musicians and blood types every time? Is it any useful to them...?

wow awesome kyo pic!he looks good *_*

i was wondering this too and they told me it's like Zodiac signs, you can tell personality etc with the blood type

to answer Des' question as been said by jun correctly

There is a popular belief in Japan that a person's ABO blood type or ketsueki-gata (血液型?) is predictive of his or her personality, temperament, and compatibility with others.

Ultimately deriving from ideas of historical scientific racism, the popular belief originates with publications by Masahiko Nomi in the 1970s. The scientific community dismisses such beliefs as superstition or pseudoscience

Many idols, tarento and other Japanese celebrities include a blood type statistic in their profiles, in addition to other facts such as their hobbies and star sign.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type ... se_culture

i think kyo got fat in 2008 and i agree with des' observation

that is probably their coolest pic.

Dear

[email protected]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

D'ERLANGER Official Mail Magazine  Vol.33

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy New Year 2011!!

D'ERLANGER Official Web renewal! Check it out!

D'ERLANGER LIVE In RUSSIA!!

30th.April.2011

XO-Club , Moscow , Russia

Bizarre Music (Web site in Russia) Interview with Tetsu

https://a07.hm-f.jp/cc.php?t=M22120&c=2043&d=a29f  (English)

https://a07.hm-f.jp/cc.php?t=M22121&c=2043&d=a29f (Russian)

Kanzen Ni Jrock(Web site in US) Interview with kyo

https://a07.hm-f.jp/cc.php?t=M22122&c=2043&d=a29f

Check out the information above regarding the NEW ALBUM

coming out on September 29, 2010!

「 a Fabulous Thing in Rose ??

Special Edition:¥12,000 (Tax in) CTCR-14690

Standard Edition:¥3,150 (Tax in) CTCR-14691

Get started,music delivery service in Taiwan and Hong Kong!!

Tetsu (D'ERLANGER): "We enjoy music from our hearts"

all01s.jpg

- Hello! We’re glad to hear your new album is out soon! How did the recordings of the album go?

For this album, we will be simultaneously releasing within Asia so we re-recorded past songs.

They are songs that we have continued to play live, so there were no issues with coming back to them for the recording, I'm very happy with how it turned out.

- What is the most special thing about this album - its characteristic trait, mood?

As we were re-recording past songs it normal to consciously try to add new elements are re-arrange things, but more specifically we wanted to create the sound that is "now" for us. I feel that this album is very much the sound of "now" for D'ERLANGER

- What were the main sources of inspiration for it?

It comes down to the power that comes from the band itself.

- How does the name of the album reflect its philosophy?

We chose our words carefully in when deciding the title, but in Japanese we would say "Bara Iro no Jinsei" (Roseflower Colored Life)

- Who created the cover for the album and how is the cover art connected with the music on the album?

It is based on an idea of a camera man in whom we place a lot of trust.

We have a long standing relationship with him, I feel that he is able to evoke the image of "D'erlanger" that he feels inside, and we feel a connection to his heart as well.

- Your festival [ABSTINENCE'S DOOR] takes place in Japan and Taiwan this year. What do you expect from this year’s concerts? What was your approach towards the formation of the bill of the performers?

We are honored and happy to be able to play with many different bands. We have held it in Japan many times, but for the first time we held it in Korea and had friends from there come out and play, and then go on toTaiwan where we were able to play with a local band there as well.

There is a language barrier, but we are proud that through this festival we were able to expand the "circle of Rock", and we hope to continue to extend it on to more countries and people.

62798214.jpg

- Tell our readers about the story of this festival. How did you come up with the idea to start it?

We are using sites like myspace and twitter to increase our friends across the world.

Of course, having this festival is not easy and we need a lot of help and support, but for example like this interview itself opportunities are something that come to you.

- What are your future plans considering [ABSTINENCE'S DOOR]? What other countries would you like to take it to?

We have a lot of respect for Russia. We would like to play in Russia and share the stage with a Russian band.

- In your opinion, how can music influence people’s mood?

The way music is to someone depends on the person and they are free in how they feel.

We enjoy music from our hearts. Making, listening and performing.

Music has a power that cannot be measured, even to the extent that it can contribute to world peace.

- What are D’ERLANGER’S plans for the nearest future?

We will be performing in major cities across Japan in November and December. I look forward to seeing everyone next year! Thank you

All answered by Tetsu ( Drum player of D'ERLANGER)

http://www.bizarre-music.net/publ/tetsu ... 24-1-0-522

Ah, I see. Thanks for the answers.

It's too bad they didn't answer the question "What other countries would you like to take it to?" in the interview above. They only mentioned Russia again. Meh.

D'Erlanger tourfinal at Nakano Sun Plaza Hall

D'Erlanger have been one of the bands that brought this intriguing type of rock music on its way which today makes a splash as visual kei not only in Japan but all over the world. Although one can not deny their importance in the history of Japanese rock music, it does not do them justice to describe them just as legends.

The time D'Erlanger has been disbanded exceeds their active years in the music industry. Seeing Kyo, Cipher, Seela and Tetsu performing live at their a Fabulous Thing in Rose tourfinal in Sun Plaza Hall Nakano in Tokyo gives a hint that the 17 years of being disbanded may have been important for them in a way. On the one handside it can be only described as a phenomenon that their fans have not forgotten about them and have come in masses for their reunion gig in 2007.

But comparing their music of the 90ies live as well as recorded with their recent live appearances and CDs will blow the listener away: Their music as well as singer Kyo's voice have gained so much depth that it was only consequent that their current album a Fabulous Thing in Rose contains several self-cover versions of their first studio albums along with new material.

At the final stage of the tour which promoted this album at Nakano Sun Plaza Hall their passion about their music and performing becomes evident. Every member of the band has worked on other projects during the 17 years of being disbanded and it seems that no one of them could exist without music. Their joy of playing together as D'Erlanger is present in every note. In other words: This is not a legendary rock band taking their instruments again to play songs for the fans, it seems like their passion forces them. Their sound is so fresh and full of energy like they were a teenage band just being discovered by a label in a shabby rehearsal room. Although their tight playing proves that this must be wrong.

Singer Kyo seems to burst of energy when they finally take the stage at Nakano Sun Plaza Hall and start with the new song Adameve which has kind of an industrial feeling at the beginning. Soon the vocalist starts flirting with the audience during SADISTIC EMOTION looking at them in his very own way catching their eyes. His grace oscillates between the one of an experienced seducer and the one of a naughty little boy – considering the screams of the ladies this is obviously an irresistible mixture and the second song's title surely has its very own meaning to many of them - INCARNATION OF EROTICISM.

But between the songs it's obvious that the blonde singer is not the only member with lots of fans: There are many screams for Cipher as well as for Seela and Tetsu. The guitarist who has been idol for many younger J-Rockers like Dir en grey's Daisuke starts showing up a lot more on the front of the stage during LAZY SLEAZY and DEAR SECRET LOVER. Later during the concert he will delight the fans by doing a little dance with Kyo which ends in a small kiss.

SAD SONG gives the audience a little bit of rest with its slow ballad-y mood. But right after the slow piece D'Erlanger wake everybody up with the cracking rock song Masquerade. Seela works his bass like there is no tomorrow, Cipher does the backing vocals passionately, Tetsu is like in the whole set the personified enthusiasm and Kyo is running and flirting onstage as his life would depend on it.

Only the last piece of their set, the infamous LA VIE EN ROSE which appeared on the current album with English lyrics can top Masquerade in terms of energy and enthusiasm although it seems hard to believe. This seems to be the favorite song of the audience and when the members left the stage they can be sure that this is not the end of work now.

So, soon after, they return with a new outfit: Seela changed his white shirt to a black one as well as Cipher has which gives them a mysterious look. Kyo is wearing a bright red shirt which could not be worn by everybody but he definitely rocks that color and he rocks the audience with Angelic Poetry from their 2009 album D'erlanger .

The second encore brings the band yet in another outfit, Tetsu is wearing a bright orange shirt while Kyo and Cipher have returned to white. MOON AND THE MEMORIES is a very long varied masterpiece which sums up the whole concert. There are faster parts as well as slower, more moody parts. During one of these, Kyo sits on the edge of the stage after having gotten in touch with the fans in the first rows under the strict views of the security. Later he and Cipher engage in a kiss which brings the mood to a boil and makes the ladies scream. The emotions reach their climax when Kyo and the audience sing along – not only the fans seem to shiver in this moment.

When the song is over, Seela and Cipher throw their plecs and Tetsu throws nearly a whole drumset for the fans to catch. Everybody wishes to catch one of his signed drumheads and he has obviously fun by making gifts for the fans.

setlist

(SE) Adameve

01. SADISTIC EMOTION

02. INCARNATION OF EROTICISM

03. JyuusandanmennoTousui

04. LAZY SLEAZY

05. DEAR SECRET LOVER

06. EVERYTHING IS NOTHING

07. AFTER IMAGE

08. SAD SONG

09. Masquerade

10. dummy blue

11. an ahrodisiac

12. LA VIE EN ROSE

encore 1

Angelic Poetry

encore 2

MOON AND THE MEMORIES

http://www.nipponproject.com/en/article.php?id=237

Russian everybody, how are you ?

It's necessary to do very regrettable information...

The Moscow's show of April 30 is postponed.

The new schedule is now being adjusted. Please wait a moment.

We're looking forward to the show in Moscow though it's a postponement.

Thank you so much for the word about a lot of love against the earthquake of Japan.

We'll The smile of Japan is gained without fail !!!

http://www.facebook.com/greatzupper (Tetsu Kikuchi)

188845_172795882769093_100001160470390_352317_3806939_n.jpg

LIVE 2011 "deep inside of the Moon"

190397_172795799435768_100001160470390_352316_2526876_n.jpg

2011 earthquake message

Dear Fans,

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers following the earth quake and the tsunami. We are all okay. Our hearts go out to our fellow countrymen. We wish to express our sincere feelings of condolence to all the people in the northern area of Japan.

We wish a speedy recovery to the people hit the hardest by this national emergency. We too mourn the loss of so many people taken from us in this disaster. Please open your heart to help ease other's burdens. We are trying to carry on as well as can be expected in the wake of this natural disaster.

D'ERLANGER/Kain-Abel

tumblr_ls64muwHGa1qaw9hco1_400.jpg

http://avexnet.jp/id/derla/discography/ ... 92074.html

deep inside of you

2011/09/28

¥6,300 : (税込)

cutting edge

CTBR-92074

2011.7.3のA

DISC 1

1. My lips to overlip your lips

2. Blanc -cheres douleur-

3. Rose of Thanatos

4. 1999 -Shyboy Story-

5. dancin’g with Lilly

6. EVERYTHING IS NOTHING

7. 柘榴

8. Angelic Poetry

9. LULLABY

10. SADISTIC EMOTION

11. LOVE/HATE

12. Love me to DEATH

13. dummy blue

DISC 2

1. Sensual Dance

2. TABOO

3. 13段目の陶酔

4. Blanc -cheres roses-

5. 月光

6. 柘榴

7. XXX for YOU

8. dummy blue

Is My lips to overlip your lips a new SE?

Good question (I wanted to ask that too). xD

There was a Japanese live report about this gig (maybe on Natalie?), and at the time they listed it as an untitled 'new song', so that would be my guess based on that info. Although it does start the concert an' everything, sooo~...not sure.

Is My lips to overlip your lips a new SE?

Good question (I wanted to ask that too). xD

There was a Japanese live report about this gig (maybe on Natalie?), and at the time they listed it as an untitled 'new song', so that would be my guess based on that info. Although it does start the concert an' everything, sooo~...not sure.

I remember reading a long time ago it was a new SE and it also had another name....but I don't know, I can't read japanese lol