Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

VOLCANO 7th album 『DARKER THAN BLACK』 release

The power/thrash metal from Japan will release their 7th album on 2018.07.13. (2916 yen)

Tracklist :

01. Darker Than Black

02. Flight To The World
03. Horror

04. Great Crisis

05.Jailbreak Vampire
06. Scatter Toxins

07. When You Are
08. Arena

09. Penetration

10. Beyond The Horizon
11. Guardian Deity

DTB%20jacket.jpg

Yah for new Sheja guitarwork!

And their twitter acknowledges the misspelling. Not sure if it means it was already sent to pressed or caught in time.

But it really is quite laughable how sloppy bands can be. You could give them a pass in the 90s because...I guess they couldn't be arsed to have a proper Japanese/English dictionary when using English buzzwords....and in the 00s it was a little questionable considering you could google any word in most languages. But nowadays with google translate...there's really no excuse.

That entire cover art, from the art, to the look of the logo, to the placement of the logo and font of the title is just beyond awful. Hurts my eyes. The logo, which is still the same, looks so fucking good on the two first albums. Both the logo and the placement.

But the cover art matches everything they've done after Davi tbh. Will check this out as well, but I can't say I expect anything good.

On 6/17/2018 at 8:34 PM, Bear said:

That entire cover art, from the art, to the look of the logo, to the placement of the logo and font of the title is just beyond awful. Hurts my eyes. The logo, which is still the same, looks so fucking good on the two first albums. Both the logo and the placement.

I like that they've gone with actual artwork in favor of, say, an artist photo. The logo and title (fucking ALGERIAN?!) are indeed a shitshow though.

Sign in to follow this