Sign in to follow this  
Alkaloid

[SOLVED] What is on these DVDs?

I have a couple of DVDs and I don't know what's on them. I don't have access to an all-region DVD player so I can't watch them.

If anyone knows the contents of these DVDs, please let me know.

Sadie's DRESS of SKIN tour memorial DVD

The DVD that came with the limited edition of Gokusai Film's "Eternity" single

I doubt there's much chance anyone knows as these DVDs are quite rare, but I figured it was worth a shot.

I have Cyberlink Power Media Player, and it allows me to change my region settings for certain DVDs (such as an old comment DVD I got a while back), but it gives a limit as to how many times you can use it (I think it can only be changed up to 4 times at the most). 

As for Gokusai Film's single, the DVD features live footage from their Christmas live at 新宿 ON AIR on 2005.12.24, according to Puresound. I couldn't find anything about Sadie's DVD, other than a sales page (may be already sold out) ;w;

5 minutes ago, suji said:

I have Cyberlink Power Media Player, and it allows me to change my region settings for certain DVDs (such as an old comment DVD I got a while back), but it gives a limit as to how many times you can use it (I think it can only be changed up to 4 times at the most). 

My computer doesn't have a DVD player, so I can't use things like that. But once I get a computer that does, I'll definitely check that program out!

11 minutes ago, suji said:

As for Gokusai Film's single, the DVD features live footage from their Christmas live at 新宿 ON AIR on 2005.12.24, according to Puresound.

I have a different version than that actually lol but it's super rare (I think they were less than 100 made) and only barely mentioned on their visunavi.

13 minutes ago, suji said:

I couldn't find anything about Sadie's DVD, other than a sales page (may be already sold out) ;w;

Yeah there's really not a lot on info on it other than that it exists.

Thanks for the help!

The Gokusai Film DVD has a making of the PV for Eternity (the PV itself was released in a 2 DVD set along with the PV for Tokimeki MERIKURI). As for the Sadie DVD, it's got a long comment as well as a live-style PV for the song Dress.

26 minutes ago, Biopanda said:

The Gokusai Film DVD has a making of the PV for Eternity (the PV itself was released in a 2 DVD set along with the PV for Tokimeki MERIKURI). As for the Sadie DVD, it's got a long comment as well as a live-style PV for the song Dress.

Thank you!!!💕

Sign in to follow this