Willen

RAZOR new single “紅く散らばる華” (Akaku chirabaru hana) release

razor_top_201806_zmjmf.jpg

RAZOR will release their 4th single “紅く散らばる華” (Akaku chirabaru hana) on July 25!

Limited Edition】Type A [CD+DVD]

【CD】

1. 紅く散らばる華 (Akaku chirabaru hana) 

2. Sorrow Rain

【DVD】

1. 紅く散らばる華 (Akaku chirabaru hana) (MUSIC VIDEO)

Regular Edition】Type B [CD only]

【CD】

1. 紅く散らばる華 (Akaku chirabaru hana) 

2. Sorrow Rain

3. あじさい (Ajisai)

↓ Flyer (+ tour dates) ↓

Spoiler

DfuH2iYVQAAjK7F.jpg:large

Edited by Willen

Nice, one of the only recent bands i follow, i really like Ryoga's improvement from BORN. so i'am waiting for this and hope it'll don't disappoint.

Nice visual btw, generic but i like the "dictator" style in contrast with the "mozart" one x)

Edited by Jeen

imo BRILLIANT was missing all the heaviness and their 2nd minialbum was also quite good but also missing the heavy parts for me...

so i hope they'll catch up again with amazing songs like "LIQUID VAIN", "嫌、嫌、嫌。", "RED ZONE", "ANOTHER"....

at least with their new look i hope they'll release some real heavy songs again.

3 hours ago, Jeen said:

Nice, one of the only recent bands i follow, i really like Ryoga's improvement from BORN. so i'am waiting for this and hope it'll don't disappoint.

Nice visual btw, generic but i like the "dictator" style in contrast with the "mozart" one x)

Couldn't agree more. I really tried to like BORN over the years, over and over again, but something was missing. Ryoga's vocals and the song composition in RAZOR really work well together though.

New look is great!

I'm surprised by this new look, it's so different than usual for RAZOR but I like it. I can't wait to listen to these new tracks, I was sure that they were gonna release something quick after BRILLIANT because the tour they've announced a few months ago was soooooo far from the release date of the single.

13 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Their look is like they poached the carcasses of Diaura and Avanchick 

you didn't have to do them that dirty sis omfg...

I heard BRILLIANT and forgot this was Ryogas new band and went "Hmm that voice sounds familiar" :D

As of right now, Razor seems to have been a perfect fit for Ryoga whereas with Born, something just didn't feel right.

I wonder why Ryoga uses so many vocal effects?! His voice is great live and it has such nice tones, plus he has a great range. But wooow exciting song! Brb going to preorder this!

Mixing in the acoustic arpeggiated sections in the verses paired well with the high-tempo distorted riffing in the pre-chorus and chorus.  Razor is becoming my favorite VK band in this era.  I hope this next single is solid.