Sign in to follow this  
suji

NIL UNDER RAIN changes name to MICBAM & new single, "オカルディズム" (Ocar Dism)

NIL UNDER RAIN have changed their name to MICBAM on June 14 and they will hold their first live under that name later on July 7.

DfqC51jUYAEJAwX.jpg

I wonder why. I like the sound of "NIL UNDER RAIN" better than "MICBAM" personally, but after that one band named themselves "MEME", I think I'm fine with any band name and name changes

4 hours ago, ahnchc said:

I wonder why. I like the sound of "NIL UNDER RAIN" better than "MICBAM" personally, but after that one band named themselves "MEME", I think I'm fine with any band name and name changes

Same here , they were doing just fine ! I guess maybe not in the Japan market !?

They will release their 1st single under their new name, "オカルディズム" (Ocar dism) on 2018.09.11.

[tracklist]
01. オカルディズム (Ocar dism)
02. VENOM
03. Solitude
1620 yens

Edited by Jiyo

Personally I like Nil under rain better haha but maybe the name change is to represent what they have to offer  "bam"🤣

5 hours ago, Yukimoto said:

@-NOVA- what do you think about them? I don't know if you like them or not

NIL UNDER RAIN was good so ill check them out :) I need to hear the full version tho XD 

To correct a mistake, title is not "Occultism" but seems to be (according to the video) "Ocar dism".

Don't know what it supposed to mean

Edited by Jiyo

Meh monotne addition oh well it seems promising lets hope they stick to what nil under rain was putting out  

Sign in to follow this