Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

Drummer おろち(Orochi) will leave 乙女国家(Otomekokka) + the band will go on hiatus

Their drummer will leave the band on 2018.09.24 so the band will go on hiatus as of 2018.10.08 after their live at 高田馬場CLUB PHASE.

some of the member comments seem very salty, reminiscent of Mix Speaker’s Inc. disbandment comments, drama ensuing on tanuki

salty samplings:

Bass JR:

"[...]
Following last year's hiatus, this year too ends incomplete.
Leaving this result behind, I don't fully grasp the regret and sadness.
What was it?

It was the result of talking through things many times, but suddenly we had a request for withdrawal [from the band] with a set date.
Even though this year we'd done tons of scheduling, talked with the label, got in touch with many bands, and made a plan to make Otome Kokka pop off.
But it all went away in an instant.

A band isn't something you can run by yourself. It's something where you need to borrow the strength of all kinds of people, and make requests of all kinds of people. But there was someone who couldn't agree with that notion.

This will be my last band. Everything about it was incomplete. [...]

"AL" Arumi: (note: I don't know what the fuck this guy does but he doesn't play an instrument anymore and he used to be their drummer so explain that one)

[...] Everything was something that was possible because we were this group of 6, and it was such a wonder to me. So I can't fully accept Orochi's decision to put his efforts into something else with any kind of emotion, and I'm just feeling like I don't get it. "

Guitar Haru:
[...] We went on hiatus for a bit and had bumps but I found myself in love with Otome Kokka and thinking I could do this band for the rest of my life.

But none of that will come true with this announcement.

When we last went on hiatus and we couldn't see through the Citizen's Holiday (Citizens = Otome Kokka fans, I assume this is an anniversary live or sthng), I was regretful, but I was thinking when we came back we could continue what we didn't do last year. But alas.

One the day of the Citizen's Holiday, which we decided last year, the schedule of the other band of the member leaving overlapped, and he never explained himself. So honestly I still don't know what I think.

Well, I've experienced having two bands at once so I get it, schedule management is tough, but choosing that path and joining Otome Kokka because you wanted to and then letting things ends like this. It's just sad.

When I think that this will be my last band I just feel sadness and frustration and other unbearable feelings. [...]

choice comments from tanuki

Spoiler

878: [...] The other members don't have licenses so Orochi drives, right? I'd quit too

937: Alumi should stop bashing Orochi in the official comment and start bashing a drumkit

950: How you gonna attack Orochi when you got fired from drums because you sucked?

991: There's still five of you even without Orochi lul

1000: Even "air bands" do it while carrying an instrument ffs

1187: All this is a band that was doomed finally meeting their doom

Edited by cvltic

Was pretty sad to hear this at first but

4 hours ago, cvltic said:

"AL" Arumi: (note: I don't know what the fuck this guy does but he doesn't play an instrument anymore and he used to be their drummer so explain that one)

4 hours ago, cvltic said:

937: Alumi should stop bashing Orochi in the official comment and start bashing a drumkit

950: How you gonna attack Orochi when you got fired from drums because you sucked?

JFFJOIDFJOIDSJFOPSFJD

tenor.gif

乙女国家 (otomekokka) live-limited CD will be released at their live on August 11 at Takadanobaba CLUB PHASE in limited copies. Costing 1000 yen, it will contain both a new song and a rerecording.

「〜新曲、再録盤①〜」

[tracklist]

1.疑いと不安に押し潰される

2.御国の為に

DkKbxonU4AAHIZU.jpg

support drummers @ 乙女国家 (otomekokka) last live at 10/8:

生虫 (マイナス人生オーケストラ (Minus Jinsei Orchestra) 

高橋 (ex.ギザ (Giza)) 

恭平 (Kyouhei) (ex-マルコ (Marco))

two other live-limited CDs (1500 yen each) have been released:

〜新曲、再録盤②〜 (released on 9/17)

[tracklist]

1.極楽逢瀬

2.セシリー

3.メジャートランキライザー

DmxiaTaU0AAECsJ.jpg

〜新曲、再録盤③〜 (released on 9/24)

[tracklist]

1.欲の処理

2.外道少女、恥の多い生涯を送る

3.昔の女が嫌い

DnfT3noVAAA4ICH.jpg

Dr.おろち(Orochi) last live on 9/24...even tho the guys talked shit about him, he still managed to get selfies with them. ((hmmmT))

DoHPM-wUwAE0ked.jpg

DoHPM-wUwAAYDpr.jpg

エキゾチックショートヘアー (exotic short hair) (old name of 乙女国家 (otomekokka)) will perform at ミスター (mister) session live, "高田馬場OMOIDE IN MY HEAD状態" at Takadanobaba Club Phase on June 25. Also performing are members from Giza, THE BLACK SWAN, ARTiCLEAR, HERO, ELM, and Smileberry.

D4hDvqmU8AEDzRJ.jpg

Sign in to follow this