xLIZ4

[HELP] Japan Discoveries preorder

Did anyone order the GazettE’s NINTH from Japan-discoveries?

(or does anyone ever order anything from that website?)

I pre-ordered the NINTH limited box 3 months ago, but my order still hasn’t been shipped and they don’t reply to any of my messages (email, Twitter, Facebook)

Release date was yesterday.

...I still haven’t even listened to any preview, because I wanna play the actual CD :[

Edited by xLIZ4

yeah they're always a hit or miss. 

I ordered girugamesh last live dvd and it was shipped the day before the release date.

but when i bought a dir en grey dvd it shipped like a month after release date.

They are not the best website to purchase new releases from. Not to mention way overpriced.

Hope you will receive your order soon, otherwise, if you were paying by paypal, perhaps open case to cancel it.

Try Amazon and/or CDJapan next time.

1 minute ago, LIDL said:

They are not the best website to purchase new releases from. Not to mention way overpriced.

Hope you will receive your order soon, otherwise, if you were paying by paypal, perhaps open case to cancel it.

Cancelling from them is practically impossible, they say email them to cancel, when you do they don't respond 

27 minutes ago, LIDL said:

I usually buy from CDJapan, but they listed NINTH at least a few days later and there wasn’t really a price difference.

24 minutes ago, TheZigzagoon said:

Cancelling from them is practically impossible, they say email them to cancel, when you do they don't respond 

Yup, tried to cancel. Took me a lot of time and effort to get a reply from them... and when they did, it was a no. Even though I pre-ordered it 3 months in advance.