Hey everybody,

I've decided to make a profile since I've been reading posts here for years. I've been into VK since  2006-2007(I was 12-13 back then, I'm almost 24 now) and I still listen to it 24/7, nothing else, haha.. Also been to a few concerts (when bands use to come to The Netherlands which they rarely do nowadays). VK was also an outlet for me to dress feminine and eventually start hormones/surgeries(5-6 years ago). I use to dress up (inspired by a few bandmembers) and live my life like that, haha, but I'm kinda basic now clothing-wise.. I'm more into the early VK era now (90s) but mainly 'cause I've listened to almost all the 2000-2012 stuff and didn't pay the early era's much attention until 2012. I'm not so much into the newer era.. You can check my likes-playlist on youtube: thewebsweweaved to check out what I like(I listen to more VK bands through cds etc, a lot of stuff is deleted on youtube). Maybe someone here has suggestions so I can check 'em out. It's hard to find people that like the same music. It truly is a big passion of mine and I can't describe how much I love the sounds, vocals and unique beats of some songs. Sorry for my long ass intro and thanks for reading to those that did.. x

Edited by vkboytotransgirl

Hey, welcome to MH! Congrats on your transition! A lot of people have credited visual kei for exploring their gender/sexuality, as you can check out in this thread here! We also really love 90s kei as well!! You can check out bands like La'veil Mizeria, Crucifixion, and Grieva if you'd like to hear newer bands preserve the 90s sound and cheesy gothy goodness ^^

Hope you enjoy your time here! :wan-44:  if you have any questions, feel free to message me, or anyone else with a red, blue, or green name! 💖

Aw, thanks for your reply! (: Yeah, I know those bands, I like some of Grieva's songs. I'll definitely check that thread, thanks. Nice to meet people that listen to the same music 'cause most people never heard of it or find it weird.

Welcome!! And congratulations on following your identity to completion. For many of us VK has become an important part of it/has helped shape it and it's great you finally decided to join the community :D

I hope you have fun around here. There's lots of artists threads and recommendation threads you can check out ;) there's stuff for every taste.