Masato

Satsuki drama

Since you're in the know, is the explanation to Sana's constant European tours pretty much the same? There's a video of him doing a show in Ukraine or southern Russia in a "venue" that looked like they had chickens nesting in there just 2 hours ago. How and why do these guys do it 

can't fathom of any drama less interesting to me than ex-loop ash, but given that they toured/worked together i assume it's something similar, but Sana has fallen so far out of relevancy for tanuki that you'd likely have better luck with european sources. i'm not sure on the details but Too Wild headed by Gloria, the "label" that is/was in charge of the fanclub for Satsuki in Europe was doing shit like milking Sana fans (specifically they had to join the Satsuki fanclub to hear Sana's new song and participate in the Sana fanmeet)... and that's literally the only mention of Sana outside of MASK on tanuki

7 hours ago, cvltic said:

i'm not sure on the details but Too Wild headed by Gloria, the "label" that is/was in charge of the fanclub for Satsuki in Europe was doing shit like milking Sana fans (specifically they had to join the Satsuki fanclub to hear Sana's new song and participate in the Sana fanmeet)... and that's literally the only mention of Sana outside of MASK on tanuki

Can you milk Sana Fans? Are there enough of them? Or just 2 rich ones?

🤣

I know that Satsuki got like only 1500€ or something along these lines for appearing at a anime convention... 

Paying with this his accomodation and transport and everything... 

This is so screwed

I’ve been thinking about this thread all day and can not fathom how bad things must have gotten to be kicked out of the Kisaki Project.

Like, we have a whole thread of Kisaki bullshit, and someone with that much dirt on him said “yikes, you need to go” to Satsuki. Amazing / tragic because I really liked that incarnation of TKP

2 hours ago, Conduit said:

Anyone have any idea what happened with Gloria/Too Wild? She just disappeared. Did she give up on him too?

I think she is doing her way as an make-up artist now...

The production of Satsuki surely led to nowhere since nobody cared about his recent releases (including me, a nearly die hard fan of him)

On 6/14/2018 at 6:31 PM, Masato said:

I know that Satsuki got like only 1500€ or something along these lines for appearing at a anime convention... 

Paying with this his accomodation and transport and everything... 

1500 € ? doesn't seems so bad just to appear at anime convention

Edited by Kirito

On 9/10/2018 at 7:06 PM, Kirito said:

1500 € ? doesn't seems so bad just to appear at anime convention

yeah that sounds really high to me.

2 hours ago, violetchain said:

^I don't think it sounds like that much if his flight and accommodation were taken out of that amount.

I think so, too. 

You could hire him for your birthday!

Edited by Masato

On 6/13/2018 at 7:09 PM, anadentone said:

satsuki is secretly Maria cross

just don't go around telling these kind of things, you almost kill me ! lol

On 6/14/2018 at 4:31 AM, cvltic said:

can't fathom of any drama less interesting to me than ex-loop ash

I do want to know about it !