Jump to content
Masato

怪盗戦隊ヌスムンジャー (Kaitou SentaiNusumunja) (the band with the most cease and desist orders..) 

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Masato said:

And that is not the first letter he got like that.  Lol 

Ohhh the notebook! Right?

 

I thought it was a joke from him... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, keilu said:

Ohhh the notebook! Right?

 

I thought it was a joke from him... 

Naw.... also the marriage registration form... lol 

I think people actually send these things to him as a joke.

It's like giving michaki a banana as a fanletter! Lol I kind of want to do that if I happen to see them live again.... hahaha.

 

Also does anyone have LINE?

Kinoko has his Kusomen-bot-account....

It is so fun to play with! The bot will answer with random lines, but you can also trigger specific answers by entering the members names etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Masato said:

Lol I kind of want to do that if I happen to see them live again...

omg I wanna do that too! with a little hided disclaimer like "it was a joke, but thanks for read it" 😁

 

2 hours ago, Masato said:

Also does anyone have LINE?

Kinoko has his Kusomen-bot-account....

It is so fun to play with! The bot will answer with random lines, but you can also trigger specific answers by entering the members names etc.

ohhh I added it but I totally forgot to send something. I'll definitely try it later! I didn't know it was a kusomen-bot account😂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, keilu said:

 

 

ohhh I added it but I totally forgot to send something. I'll definitely try it later! I didn't know it was a kusomen-bot account😂 

There is a English Japanese Translator Bot, too, so you don't need to use google translate.  

It is a bit fun. Like if you type japanese "incoming" like for a call, it will type "3x missed call" and then some lousy excuse! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok! So here I have an exposure twitter account that did audio recordings of Pton being an asshole and spitting somewhere:

 

(@pepepe_peton)

https://twitter.com/pepepe_peton?s=09

 

So that's why they introduced the audio feature into Tanuki! *lol* 

He was voted to be the second biggest dumbass in 2018, because people feared that if he got in 1st place the band would make a song about it.

Lol lol lol lol lol

 

I don't know if it was S&M play or if he really treated someone randomly bad. You can't tell the circumstances from an recording.

 

If it was non consentual, it's bad and this account is rightfully exposing him. 

Edited by Masato

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Masato said:

Ok! So here I have an exposure twitter account that did audio recordings of Pton being an asshole and spitting somewhere:

 

(@pepepe_peton)

https://twitter.com/pepepe_peton?s=09

 

So that's why they introduced the audio feature into Tanuki! *lol* 

He was voted to be the second biggest dumbass in 2018, because people feared that if he got in 1st place the band would make a song about it.

Lol lol lol lol lol

 

I don't know if it was S&M play or if he really treated someone randomly bad. You can't tell the circumstances from an recording.

 

If it was non consentual, it's bad and this account is rightfully exposing him. 

Damn, that’s crazy. You’d think someone in this band would know better, but I guess no one in vk can be trusted

 

not gonna lie though, if they made a song about it, that’d be incredible 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Masato said:

So that's why they introduced the audio feature into Tanuki! *lol* 

I'm still waiting for some fun recording there but I couldn't find any 

 

8 hours ago, Masato said:

He was voted to be the second biggest dumbass in 2018, because people feared that if he got in 1st place the band would make a song about it.

1- damn, I totally forgot to search that ranking

2- I need they make a song about being that 2nd place anyway 🙈

 

3 hours ago, redaudrey said:

Damn, that’s crazy. You’d think someone in this band would know better, but I guess no one in vk can be trusted

it's the vk effect, I guess. 

 

the good one seemed to be Zowi...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, redaudrey said:

Damn, that’s crazy. You’d think someone in this band would know better, but I guess no one in vk can be trusted

 

not gonna lie though, if they made a song about it, that’d be incredible 

I think you have to be realistic, too.

People fuck around, people are mean (I guess you could get some kind of cursing of anyone, if you know their triggers), so yeah. 

Bad behaviour really not limited by VK only. If you insult someone's sports team long enough, you will get a similar reaction.

 

Disappointed, but not surprised! 

The thing that's curious here is the twitter still liking and supporting some Kaitou tweets and tweets from fans that for example say "I love this and this song". Does it only want attention? Or are they still fans? 

It also said in the bio that the account doing the exposing is not related to the victim....?!?

As always in the VK circle the event happening (DM dates 4/18) to the posting there is a 6 months difference. So things were not cut off immediately and the recording was done on purpose, too. Bangya waiting for things to go sour and then exposing people.

 

VK is a bad power play, we all know it.

And being meta about it, warning people in your songs about it, does not make you a better person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, keilu said:

 

1- damn, I totally forgot to search that ranking

2- I need they make a song about being that 2nd place anyway

 

Off topic: The first place went to Gene for Sick2 for being ugly as a naked mole without make up and fucking his way through their Japan tour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Masato said:

VK is a bad power play, we all know it.

And being meta about it, warning people in your songs about it, does not make you a better person.

quoting for the record

 

 

 

bandmen and bangya are made for each other😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, so the pepepe twitter just distilled some stuff out of this HUGE MITSU report from the girl who took the recordings and was mitsu for him....

 

@ktopnoomoide

 

https://twitter.com/ktopnoomoide?s=09

 

There are over 200 posts about their relationship.... @_@ I am not reading all of that now.... but the vibe is slightly different here... idk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Masato said:

There are over 200 posts about their relationship

hoooolyyy

 

 

should this be a topic on tanuki rumors? maybe someone can clarify more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, keilu said:

should this be a topic on tanuki rumors? maybe someone can clarify more

Go ahead! But since it's twitter and not tanuki, i think the translate function works ressonably well. 

It's the story of a mitsu told in 200+ posts! So if you have nothing to do, read it on the weekend.  It's  the full experience we always wonder about!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, so the "i'm very sorry for causing trouble, i will better myself " tweet sometime in the beginning of the year was apparently in response to the scandal. 

 

At the time I actually wondered what it was about. So there was an official sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh god, the day I've been waiting is finally here: they'll parody Kiryu.

 

edit: they'll release "Hyakki yakou bus" on May 16th. that's the only thing I got now at 3am.

 

I can't wait

 

 

 

Edited by keilu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/11/2019 at 2:48 PM, Masato said:

I had some time and tried to translate the bangya's curse song :)

 

 

 

oh I'll definitely check it later. I wanted to transcribe those lyrics this weekend 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, keilu said:

oh I'll definitely check it later. I wanted to transcribe those lyrics this weekend 

Do v no higeki instead ;)

 

Also my friend is going to the 16/5 live.... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I want to go, too

Edited by Masato

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, anadentone said:

I wonder if these guys are gonna do a parody of the Chin-man's drama? lol Masato wearing a poop emoji hat ❤️ 

Let's watch out for it! 😂 though I feel like it's not really a drama.... being married.... 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if they will post the second track of their new single on youtube, too.... 😅 So far almost their full disopgraphy is on youtube!

I mean I still buy their CDs when I have the chance,  but It's also nice to be able to listen to their stuff online without the annoying concept of 1 CD, 2 songs. Either repeat or change CD. Lol

 

But you can probably buy it as a mp3 on amazone... i will check by the release date. :)

that's where i got their album. 

 

https://www.amazon.de/s?k=Kaitosentai&i=digital-music&ref=dm_aw_ps_adp

 

Seems like we will be lucky.

 

Edited by Masato

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...