Masato

怪盗戦隊ヌスムンジャー (Kaitou SentaiNusumunja) (the band with the most cease and desist orders..) 

btw, i saw this tweet and I just understand little hearts benefits? can I buy that cd in little hearts?

and about Zowi's tweets, holyyyy
I wanna tweet him ganbare, but maybe it doesn't help
Edited by keilu

7 hours ago, keilu said:

when Masato tweeted about "the dead of tanuki" I could imagine that picture representing all the bandmen celebrating in secret about it. 

with that tweet he got my respect hahahaha

Hahaha, don't forget the "oh, it's back" announcement! 😂

They are such shit noodles, but in a more easygoing way than e.g. Tensai! 

But I also loved their twitter clip where Jewly was doing a parody on Tanu-kei band ZigZag!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

7 hours ago, keilu said:

btw, i saw this tweet and I just understand little hearts benefits? can I buy that cd in little hearts?

It's a comment DVD that contains a video of their drinking party. I only got the like an edison one.... have to watch it today! :D

I think I was totally right with full blown Depression. That's sad, but I hope he got some support and he is online again, so that's good! Unfortunately it's chronic and japanese mental health care sucks big time. I hope he gets meds and psychotherapy. :(( 

and I really hope he realizes that it's not him, but just biology and environmenatl influences. 

tweet him ganbatte! He will be happy people still think of him!

5 hours ago, Masato said:

Hahaha, don't forget the "oh, it's back" announcement! 😂

Ohhhhhhh I didn't saw it!!! Ahhhh

They are such shit noodles, but in a more easygoing way than e.g. Tensai

I knew about tensai bc of Cult's pics in tanuki sandaime hahahahahhaha then I saw their first mv and I laughed a lot

Jewly was doing a parody on Tanu-kei band ZigZag!!!! 🤣 🤣

Ok. I hadn't listened ZigZag yet... u didn't know they were tanu-kei too

13 hours ago, keilu said:

I asked my friend in Osaka to go get it for me, but she came back to tell me that they said you had to pre-order it..:(
But it's worth checking at other ones if possible!

And I really appreciate Zowi's honesty. I have so much respect for him ❤️ I hope he can take care of himself as best he can

1 hour ago, redaudrey said:

I asked my friend in Osaka to go get it for me, but she came back to tell me that they said you had to pre-order it..:(

😭😭 damn, so I'll have to buy it on iTunes...

8 hours ago, Masato said:

tweet him ganbatte! He will be happy people still think of him!

I had to google it but I hope I've tweeted it right. 

I love the pics he uploaded

2 hours ago, keilu said:

😭😭 damn, so I'll have to buy it on iTunes...

Just about the bonus! You can still buy the physical copy of the cd from anywhere ^^ I just got mine yesterday from CDJapan

19 hours ago, redaudrey said:

Just about the bonus! You can still buy the physical copy of the cd from anywhere ^^ I just got mine yesterday from CDJapan

Yes! It's mainly the bonuses. The CDs should still be available! ❤

And awwwwwww.... Raika is so awkward cute! It is hard to describe otherwise. I just watched the bonus DVD from Edison and it's mostly them promoting their upcoming oneman lives and Raika being adorkable... This guy is so shy/cute/awkward! It's killing me!!!!!

He is super shy, but then again, he is ok with doing funny stuff.... awwwwwwww

Lol! Actually I fan all of the guys. They are all charming in their own way, so it is hard to pick a favourite member.... 

Who do you like?

I think Masato is pure evil with a sweet innocent smile. He is clever, but stupid when he wants to. So I think he's cool!

Pton is the gag guy and exaggerating a lot, but he is kind and will take his time for the fans to reply and listen to my broken japanese... even encouraging me to take my time to speak.

Jewly is just super talkative and seems like a nice guy, but he has the pervert image! 😏 So he made a good impression on me, too. He talked really a lot with me.... hahaha 

And Raika is just too shy and cute..... adorkable.... awwwwwwwww.....

Zowi was so adult and cool and cared so much about his fans! I love that! I also respect it a lot that he is still active on twitter.  I would have been sad if he disappeared without a trace....

I like them all too, and they’re best all together, but I have a soft spot for Pton ^^; the things he does always make me laugh - and his growing dedication to make creative ways to tweet おはっぴっぴまる!

Will you make a furitsuke video for the new bangya-lyrics song and send it to them? I am tempted....

Raika is such a hardcore Pokemon Go player... 😂

I sent him pictures of the events here and he was very jealous! Even talking a bit in English with me.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

But I know he shared his pokemon friendscode on his closed semi-private twitter. 

Is that dangerous? 😅

12 hours ago, Masato said:

I sent him pictures of the events here and he was very jealous!

Which events?

he shared his pokemon friendscode on his closed semi-private twitter. 

lol

I'd like it if pokemon works on my phone 😥

6 hours ago, keilu said:

Which events?

lol

I'd like it if pokemon works on my phone 😥

There were special Pokemon Go events here in Germany with rare Pokemon.  

You really need a good phone... 😰

On 7/2/2018 at 7:43 AM, Masato said:

But I know he shared his pokemon friendscode on his closed semi-private twitter. 

Is that dangerous? 😅

I think it's okay! You can't really see any information with Pokemon....but he'll get so many gifts xD he'll be happy, i'm sure

And you should make a furi video for them!!!

On 7/4/2018 at 9:15 PM, redaudrey said:

I think it's okay! You can't really see any information with Pokemon....but he'll get so many gifts xD he'll be happy, i'm sure

And you should make a furi video for them!!!

But the Pokestop location is shown! 😂

Dangerous! Bangya sneaking up on him playing Pokemon Go! Wwwwwww

And I also love Kaitou for entertaining us with the best  tanuki/band drama without us having to browse tanuki. 

The guys do that for us. Hahaha 

6 hours ago, Masato said:

But the Pokestop location is shown! 😂

Dangerous! Bangya sneaking up on him playing Pokemon Go! Wwwwwww

And I also love Kaitou for entertaining us with the best  tanuki/band drama without us having to browse tanuki. 

The guys do that for us. Hahaha 

Oops good point!! At least they’re not so popular that it’d really cause chaos! Plus, judging by all the オフ会s they do, they like their fans ^^ maybe it’s all part of his plan!! :o

oh no, it says “we can’t show this content because you do not have permission to see it” ;_; but I have greatly enjoyed their tanuki updates before lol

Yeah.... someone else made another thread about the drama, then noticed I had made one like hours ago and joined both topics. 

It's the gosan ☆ mathilda drama in the rumors section ~♡

I want to eat bangya today ♡

14 hours ago, Masato said:

“we can’t show this content because you do not have permission to see it” 😢😢😢😢

Yeah.... someone else made another thread about the drama, then noticed I had made one like hours ago and joined both topics. 

It's the gosan ☆ mathilda drama in the rumors section ~♡

I want to eat bangya today ♡

omg drama! 

I need MH becomes the new FY tanuki lol

Omg I just read the post about the drama!!! This is JUICY!!! I’m so glad Kaitou exposed this to us xD can words even express all the ways I love kaitou??

Edited by redaudrey

7 hours ago, redaudrey said:

Omg I just read the post about the drama!!! This is JUICY!!! I’m so glad Kaitou exposed this to us xD can words even express all the ways I love kaitou??

They caaaaaaannnnn't!!!!!!!!

Well, Masato sided a bit with Gosan in stating that it is rude to eat someone else's picture when they mostly paid for the venue. Lol. I agree in principle, but with the "shi-ne mathilda!" Well... that's anything but adult.

But I guess since the other gosan guys were in Ptons previous band and they were allowed to do a parody... he can't say: oh, what jackasses!

He also said once that he won't do rankings of VK that's bad, cause that would be rude

9 hours ago, Masato said:

But I guess since the other gosan guys were in Ptons previous band and they were allowed to do a parody... he can't say: oh, what jackasses!

now everything has sense

Well, Masato sided a bit with Gosan in stating that it is rude to eat someone else's picture when they mostly paid for the venue.

This is the most amazing out of context sentence

sad news though - Raika is leaving on 8/29 so he can study :( I’ll miss him

58 minutes ago, redaudrey said:

sad news though - Raika is leaving on 8/29 so he can study :( I’ll miss him

I know... He is still young and bands are fun, but he hangs around with other students, so I had my suspicions. 

And (un)fortunately Kaitou decided to persue activities more earnestly now than in the last 3 years. So it is a bigger comitment..... 

I am all for education, so go Raika!

8 minutes ago, Masato said:

I know... He is still young and bands are fun, but he hangs around with other students, so I had my suspicions. 

And (un)fortunately Kaitou decided to persue activities more earnestly now than in the last 3 years. So it is a bigger comitment..... 

I am all for education, so go Raika!

It’s a really responsible choice, so it is good for him! 

1 minute ago, redaudrey said:

It’s a really responsible choice, so it is good for him! 

Masato also went to University once....

I think it is one of the more educated bands. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am not sure about Jewly and Pton though.... 

But Raika,  Masato went to uni.