Masato

怪盗戦隊ヌスムンジャー (Kaitou SentaiNusumunja) (the band with the most cease and desist orders..) 

50 minutes ago, meikyoushisui said:

Can't wait 🎉

Btw, I just realized some videos from their yt channel aren't available anymore. Bad timing for transcribe their songs 😢

Ehhh??? Which ones? I have downloaded most of them....

I think it was the furitsuke videos.... 😑  they decided to upload it only on their furitsuke twitter channel, the songs are mostly there still.

https://twitter.com/kaitoufurituke?s=09

This is really annoying.... I liked to have them on youtube,  but you can't do anything about it.... 

They also deleted some stupid dork videos like Masato teaching people how to do facial treatment and face massage. 😂 I have a lot saved on my phone though. 

Edited by Masato

18 minutes ago, Masato said:

Masato teaching people how to do facial treatment and face massage

Ohhh that was gold. I totally forgot I watched it on YouTube. That one they were with panties on their heads, and pton singing... oh man😭 I don't have those vids on my laptop anymore.

I wonder why delete all those vids 🤔 

Since you translated bangya no noroi, I wanted to transcribe that song

Is there some website with easy up and download and no registration? I can upload it for you again....

On 6/21/2019 at 4:10 AM, Masato said:

Is there some website with easy up and download and no registration? I can upload it for you again....

mmm I don't know sites without registration. I use mega but I don't know if it works well for everyone :(

Edited by meikyoushisui

On 10/12/2018 at 2:09 PM, keilu said:

their culture references have a bit of song (?)

btw, I loved these 

poor "unpopular", other-bandmen's offenders boys, between all the girls...

-

I had no time for reading all pages lol.-

-

which -kei belongs to this kind of band?

-

in what ways they offend others?

-

to see one of those cease and desist orders would be funny considering they are being recognized in the scene and performing in the same events along with the bands they laugh at

Edited by avaritonista

10 hours ago, avaritonista said:

-

-

-

-

to see one of those cease and desist orders would be funny considering they are being recognized in the scene and performing in the same events along with the bands they laugh at

Tanuki-parody-kei 😂

Half their releases get stopped by other labels, even though among babdmen they find it really funny.

When they got the order from Sanrio, they actually posted it back then. 😂

Edited by Masato

On 7/10/2019 at 2:10 PM, avaritonista said:

-

-

-

-

- I think they were trying to make those fans feel a real smosh pit (?) and they were pretty unpopular. I hope their fandom had increased a bit with the kiryu parody...

- when you have time, check at least page 1. @Masato did a good job sharing info

- mmm maybe they're tanu-kei, like tensai. who knows. I mean, can they fit in a vk genre? 😅 their 1st album is so wth

- they probably offend fans from other bands more than bands actually. they make references to gossips and stuff like that from tanuki

btw, anyone knows why they couldn't do the gazette parody?

The first Album was still from Kaitou Sentai  -A- and Kaitou Shounen. 

That's when they did an idol and then a golden bomber air band parody. 

So while there is a tendency to write a bit about VK fans, it's still tame, and mostly lamenting about life like GB.

It's when they transitioned to Nusumumja that they started to be more "explicit" and clearly voiced tanuki topics, rumors, mitsu etc. And started with the parodies.

Actually,  I feel they are doing reasonably well, and have attracted more fans recently, so that is very cool. :)

Also Masato wrote an original song about lying, cheating and money greedy bandomen lately. 

Basically what all people who were involved with bandomen report. Lol

So basically I asked the band if it was ok, to post a translation below their youtube videos and I got their ok! 😁

I want to do the new song once I have some time, as it is really funny!

I love the cheapo-ways and super-budget poor bandomen lifestyle is really my thing. 😂😂😂😂😂

"I love the bangya gifts, so I can eat gummies for breakfast!" 

Ok, so Asty accused Kaitou of scaring their fans by making them participate. 

Masato admitted to try hard and call out people to participate and apologized ,  but he said that Asty official was also scaring their fans by sending unsolicited DMs. Lol

Asty said they will not perform with Kaitou again and they are such pussies and published DM from Kinoko, apologizing for the inconvenience.... 

😅 

Such queens!

Eh, that's a bit one-sided. My Japanese is not very good, so I might be wrong, but I think Asty's message mentioned that, in addition to harassing fans that he felt weren't participating enough in Kaitou's set, Masato also insulted Asty directly onstage, saying things like "a shitty band like Asty". It also specifies that when they confronted him about it and said "If doing things like that is just part of your act, you should get the other band's consent", he was like "Aren't you an independent band? Since you're not backed by anyone, there's no need to ask for something like permission", which is pretty disrespectful.

It might be a bit of an overreaction to say they won't play any taibans together in the future, but I don't think they're wrong to not want to deal with someone that both openly disrespects them and irritates their fans.

As far as I can tell, Asty just posted that message from Kinoko because Masato said they didn't tell Kaitou they were going to make this taiban announcement on their Twitter? Asty's Twitter says that they sent a message to a member they had been communicating with (Kinoko) and he apologized for the situation and gave them the ok to post it. The DM screenshot clearly shows this interaction. Idk, I thought they were pretty cordial in the Tweet. They said it's an easy time for such misunderstandings to occur due to missed messages/the limitations of the style of communication.

Edited by violetchain