Masato

怪盗戦隊ヌスムンジャー (Kaitou SentaiNusumunja) (the band with the most cease and desist orders..) 

1 hour ago, meikyoushisui said:

meanwhile we have them on spotify... but it'd be awesome if they upload the 2nd tracks of the singles too

That's the big advantage when you are self-published! You can distribute your stuff anywhere you like. :)

Btw, do you remember when Mamo of Rshitei gave away parts of his hair? 😂 And stupid Mamogya started to eat it?

Apparently Jewly gave away parts of his mononoke cosplay hair, too. Lol 

Also he is constantly writing that his "Takemasa" is not married. 😏

On 3/3/2019 at 4:25 PM, keilu said:

omg I wanna do that too! with a little hided disclaimer like "it was a joke, but thanks for read it" 😁

ohhh I added it but I totally forgot to send something. I'll definitely try it later! I didn't know it was a kusomen-bot account😂 

Can anyone give me the code or link for the line I can't seem to find it. Also do the others have them too or is it just this one? Thank you 😁

7 hours ago, NadineyNuisance said:

Can anyone give me the code or link for the line I can't seem to find it. Also do the others have them too or is it just this one? Thank you 😁

It's just Kinoko, as his stage-persona is "kusomen". Which is hillarious!

"If you come to the live, I will do this to you!" 🤣

And his Kusomen game-bot:

Try stuff like "tsunagari, kekkon shite, sefure" etc. In japanese to get his specific answers. He will also react to song names, kaitou members past and present etc.... just play with it.

18 hours ago, suji said:

kaitou sentai nusumungachungusamongus has gained a new fan after systematically exposing maria-sama and its pedophilic habits(!!!!) 🌈

I think they are the only shitnoodles with the balls to actually call others out in the open. Lol

But yeah, spending 2 tweets warning about Maria Cross and one tweet dissing him is really cool:

"Was singing a Ayumi Hamasaki song, but switched out "Maria" with "Masato", cause I can't stand the name right now, real story!" ~ Masato

They are shitnoodels, too, but at least somewhat realistic about it. After Puton got exposed for being an ass to his mitsu, he lost like almost all his fans, and they made fun of their own member and he keeps joking about being unpopular. 

They are a joke band, certainly, but jokes and parodies do contain critical messages after all. So in a way they deliver more serious messages than most other bands. 

3 hours ago, Masato said:

After Puton got exposed for being an ass to his mitsu, he lost like almost all his fans, and they made fun of their own member and he keeps joking about being unpopular. 

I feel bad for laughing but 😂😂 

On 5/28/2019 at 4:12 AM, meikyoushisui said:

So the tweets about Maria cross are these, right? (Sharing the links for the record and bc my japanese is... meh)

Ok,

Here comes their official inquiery to Cyber regarding Maria and their answer, but It's such a tiny font.....

3 hours ago, Masato said:

Ok,

Here comes their official inquiery to Cyber regarding Maria and their answer, but It's such a tiny font.....

Google translate detect all the text. yey! I couldn't read anything on my phone. On the Kaito sentai email are many details of what happened that day and hoooolyyyy

Edited by meikyoushisui

Masato is my hero for protecting his fans! 

I am happy they are upset about this and care enough to call people out.  In the twitcast just now they talked about it again how upset they were that this happend. And fans actaully pay to have a good time and should enjoy it and this is so damn respectless against fans and just aggravating. 

My heros!

55 minutes ago, Masato said:

Masato is my hero for protecting his fans! 

I am happy they are upset about this and care enough to call people out.  In the twitcast just now they talked about it again how upset they were that this happend. And fans actaully pay to have a good time and should enjoy it and this is so damn respectless against fans and just aggravating. 

My heros!

Oh I totally missed that twitcast😔 but totally yes, my thumbs up and respect to masato for exposed this situation and asked explanations to the live house 👏👏

So it looks like they'll do a show at a kindergarten again🙌

Btw, thanks a lot for the post about the maria cross/cyber situation on the general section 🤗💖

Can you still be connected to this? *removes makeup*

😂 I think a lot of them are so ugly without makeup anyway! Lol, so be realistic! Wahahahaha 

My friend has started to raise a concern regarding the Maria thing. As they involved Cyber, this COULD result in some live house bans for Kaitou, as the live house owners don't like this... 

We will see what happens.... i hope they can still perform.

On 6/2/2019 at 1:03 PM, anadentone said:

awww those kids looks so happy to have them there :D

In the part 2, those kids grabbed Masato by his clothes and they didn't wanna let him go😂😂

4 hours ago, meikyoushisui said:

I saw Masato deleted some tweets😔

Anyway, these one says something relevant?

I think he does sometimes and cleans up. Lol. Nothing serious. This is about how lovers, mitsu and tsunagari should behave and how it's impossible for a bangya to do this.

Don't drop hints on sns, don't go to lives,  walk with 5m distance to bandomen etc.

On 6/13/2019 at 11:06 AM, Masato said:

Surprise release! *lol*

No one counted on this one!

Can't wait 🎉

Btw, I just realized some videos from their yt channel aren't available anymore. Bad timing for transcribe their songs 😢