Masato

怪盗戦隊ヌスムンジャー (Kaitou SentaiNusumunja) (the band with the most cease and desist orders..) 

On 1/4/2019 at 4:13 AM, keilu said:

anyway, the new one looks cute

DtODX43U0AEme1T.jpg

Kairu is still support though.....

The driving force behind this band are Masato and Pton. 🤡 Though whatever replacement comes is respected and fully integrated in their band! 

Kudos for that!

They just cancelled their 2nd anniversary live along with some other onemans.....

This is slightly troubeling.....

Yeah, either it is because of work and conflicting schedules or there is a looming disbandment or well, they will change their name again...

yesterday masato tweeted this. does it say smth relevant? (i only understood "fan" and "inconvenience")

Edited by keilu

So the fans think it was not a disbandment,  but rather changing to a bigger venue. But they wrote that they wiĺl stop stealing, so probably more original songs from then...

"stealing"? oh come on!!!! 

so they didn't get permission to do the golden bomber parody...

at least we had Janiwota o Yamete Kurenaika

When I first saw the tweet, I wondered if it was related to that GB tour — glad it is, haha.

also, feeling pretty good about Kairu officially joining and becoming きのこチャイルド!

Edited by redaudrey

On 2/1/2019 at 3:22 AM, redaudrey said:

Ugh, that’s so disappointing 

Yeah, I actually don't know if the Golden Bomber parody will succeed? But they announced to show the MV at a live,  so i guess we are save.

5 hours ago, Masato said:

Yeah, I actually don't know if the Golden Bomber parody will succeed? But they announced to show the MV at a live,  so i guess we are save.

Just knowing how golden bomber is (especially considering that their career is built on parodies too), I don’t think there’ll be any problems with that at least. But two cancelled releases in such a short period of time does make me worried 

4 hours ago, redaudrey said:

Just knowing how golden bomber is (especially considering that their career is built on parodies too), I don’t think there’ll be any problems with that at least. But two cancelled releases in such a short period of time does make me worried 

Lol

Masato actually posted about that! That he felt the fans are too pure harted to be surprised about a cancelled release. Hahahaha

7 hours ago, Masato said:

Lol

Masato actually posted about that! That he felt the fans are too pure harted to be surprised about a cancelled release. Hahahaha

Lmaoooo bless him and his firm grasp on reality!

So the  new video is no reference to VK but it deals with the guy having a really strong mother complex. He takes his mom on his first date, wears what she picked out for him etc.

He then wants to quit being a mother's boy but unfortunately he has a "cute" sister, so he jumps right into the sister complex! That is really hard! 😂

So super cute mother complex Masato!

7 hours ago, keilu said:

btw, that had to take a lot of time to do!

And that is not the first letter he got like that.  Lol