Masato

怪盗戦隊ヌスムンジャー (Kaitou SentaiNusumunja) (the band with the most cease and desist orders..) 

It must be super frustrating for Masato....

All the member changes...

Him & Ren with Pton and Zowi as support

The two become official members

Ren leaves,  Raika joins after support

Jewly supports and then joins, Zowi leaves

Misaki supports and Raika leaves....

Frustration guaranteed! That's why he said he will not comment on the matter. I guess they wanted to start through finally... but Raika was not aware of all the time consumption and did it as a hobby... as he used to be a session men... plus I think even now he goes to University...

Friends and family feeling in the band,  so it's fun, but hard to achieve your dreams/aims of becoming more popular...

Even if it's nothing much! Please tweet them "Ganbatte ne!" Or something.  I think they need it...

Edited by Masato

3 minutes ago, keilu said:

Ok ok... Who is Mizaki? 

This guy, former Ichi-yon Drummer,  now only support for several bands for a while.

I am excited about the fish song!

But they also anounced a R shitei parody.... 😯 

That's dangerous waters! Because the fans are a bit extreme... Masato even apologized to the fans, when they just released a fake graphic as an april's fool joke of "seishun wa wrist cut" "seishun wa kit kat" 😂

But now they are for real!!!! We will see how that turns out! Mamogya are scary.... There are the first hate comments under the tweet already.  Lol 

19 minutes ago, keilu said:

I just saw the news in cdjapan. So they're gonna parody oboreru sakana

There is still the uncertainty WHICH song they are going to take... DADAROMA or The Raid.????

In a genius move, they would do both. Lol

Naw, one song = 20 seconds of SE will be enough 

1 hour ago, redaudrey said:

Wow, they’re really on a roll!!

Yeah! I think they really release a lot of new stuff. One song at a time though! But I enjoy it!!!! 💕💕💕💕💕

Edit: Shall we make up our own Kusomen song lyrics????

Edited by Masato

3 hours ago, Masato said:

Yeah! I think they really release a lot of new stuff. One song at a time though! But I enjoy it!!!! 💕💕💕💕💕

Edit: Shall we make up our own Kusomen song lyrics????

They’re all really good songs, so I’ll never hesitate to buy their singles! The more the better! (And I threw out some cash for some chekis on their webshop the other day too :x)

omg, I wish I could be that creative xD

6 hours ago, redaudrey said:

They’re all really good songs, so I’ll never hesitate to buy their singles! The more the better! (And I threw out some cash for some chekis on their webshop the other day too :x)

omg, I wish I could be that creative xD

Are you in Japan or do they ship abroad? 🙃

Well, the B-sides are usually already published songs, but that's ok! 

Since it's hard to get stuff for foreign fans, I like it that they publish everything officially on youtube, too. 

I am really willing to buy their things when I see them, or someone helps me.

Lol, this news/promotion website also said that the Mamogya are scary and going on a ruckus on twitter etc. Lol lol 

1 hour ago, Masato said:

Are you in Japan or do they ship abroad? 🙃

Well, the B-sides are usually already published songs, but that's ok! 

Since it's hard to get stuff for foreign fans, I like it that they publish everything officially on youtube, too. 

I am really willing to buy their things when I see them, or someone helps me.

Lol, this news/promotion website also said that the Mamogya are scary and going on a ruckus on twitter etc. Lol lol 

Neither ;___; I’m using a shopping service. I wish I could be back in japan so I could go to one of their lives!!

i bought their album digitally on amazon after a friend sent me the YouTube link to bangya no noroi, and without that, I wouldn’t have gotten so into them so I’m super grateful to them for that!!

omg 😱😱 be careful kaitou!! Lol

I see! Actually depending on where you guys are from,  I have an extra copy of the "yabarai baito ikitakunai" live only single,  which I would sell on for 12€ plus shipping. ❤

3 hours ago, Masato said:

I see! Actually depending on where you guys are from,  I have an extra copy of the "yabarai baito ikitakunai" live only single,  which I would sell on for 12€ plus shipping. ❤

I’m in America but I’d be interested!! 

I will message you ♡

Also I posted some of the lyrics in the booklets. I want someone to transcribe them.... 🤪

Damn, Kaitou are sure different!

Zowi is still active on twitter and invites everyone who wants to join him for a fireworks show... 

No payment or anything, just to hang out!

I want to goooooooo...... T○T

Also I asked pton if he will ever do a song about "gyaku nerai session men" (session band guys, that try to pick up girls) and he laughed and said "no" ....

🤣

Thanks for the introduction to them. Not my kind of sound but definitly loving that humor :D

I just wonder how those assholes from Gosan reacted to the parody (while having the Mathilda drama in mind)?!

5 hours ago, filth_y said:

Thanks for the introduction to them. Not my kind of sound but definitly loving that humor :D

I just wonder how those assholes from Gosan reacted to the parody (while having the Mathilda drama in mind)?!

I think they endorsed it. Lol 

There was like one tweet from them when the CD was released.  It isn't really insulting in anyway to the band.

Also some of the Gosan guys were Ptons former bandmates.... lol

There were more threats and insults from other bands fans. They KNOW this is always coming,  but issued a statement, that they will continue to do parodies and that they are themselves VK fans. I was super surprised they announced an R-shitei parody.  I know they are all really hughe fans and want to do a parody, but the Mamogya are something different. Lol. And the predicted death-threats came.

R-shitei and The Raid. Have also officially posted that there are funny parodies of their songs... so I guess Kaitou is mostly save from the bandoman perspective. (The labels act differently....) 

The Hitler video is kind of discussing this. Summary:

"I want to do parodies! It's fun! Even bands agree with what we do, but their labels suck! We should stick to self-published song parodies... but I looooove oboreru sakana!"

12 minutes ago, redaudrey said:

Disappointed to hear that the R-Shitei parody has been cancelled, but it's pretty unsurprising too :(

Yeah, they did not tell a specific date or that it would be a CD yet.... 

They have become more cautious. 

While the goldfish was announced as CD from the start....

On 7/25/2018 at 11:13 AM, Masato said:

Damn, Kaitou are sure different!

Zowi is still active on twitter and invites everyone who wants to join him for a fireworks show... 

No payment or anything, just to hang out!

I wanted to go but I'm so faaar away from Japan ahhhhhhhh

On 7/25/2018 at 11:13 AM, Masato said:

Also I asked pton if he will ever do a song about "gyaku nerai session men" (session band guys, that try to pick up girls) and he laughed and said "no" ....

LOL 

At least you tried it

Edited by keilu

5 hours ago, keilu said:

Btw, I saw this thread days ago and I forgot to share it here. I couldn't understand who was "exposed" and I couldn't see the photo bc my phone is trash

Isn't it the normal Fan-Thread where they shit-talk the band and some fans?

5 hours ago, Masato said:

Isn't it the normal Fan-Thread where they shit-talk the band and some fans?

I don't know. google translate it doesn't help