Masato

怪盗戦隊ヌスムンジャー (Kaitou SentaiNusumunja) (the band with the most cease and desist orders..) 

Let's discuss about idiotic "let's have fun! Awww... we are just fanboys, so don't be too hard on us"-band Kaitou Sentai Nusumunja!

I love them, they are genius! They meet my humor 99% of the time!

Enjoy their songs and dipshit-ideas:

Delusional Picture Diary translation (sid parody)

Harmless, healthy naive girl (gosan parody)

Pennyless pirahnia (the raid. Parody)

Drowning goldfish (dadaroma parody)

Rosmarine (original song, no parody)

Masato (kosaka), their vocal was an ex-Johnny's Jr. boy. He is the son of a former Johnny's artist now turned politician. He loves VK, especially Mamo from R-shitei (as does Raika) and is not afraid to offend people with his comedy. 

He recently offended janiwota by making fun of the current Koyama/NEWS scandal, resulting in 60k+ views of his 10 sec video and 200+ angry comments of his tweet. 😂😂😂😂

They are a self-published band because their parodies often get prohibited by the companies behind the original (Sanrio made them trash their already produced "reverse mymelo" merch, Goemon prohibited their parody of shounen Waltz,  even though a music video had already been produced, a trailer released and artist photos had been taken in pentagon fashion with pentagon rip-off costumes).

Edited by Masato

I love them so much! Their songs are always on repeat for me lately! They're really clever and funny and their music is so fantastic :D
Though I'm feeling a little sad right now that I didn't pre-order Kinketsu Piranha from LittleHearts after seeing Puton's tweet about the tokuten being a chaotic nomikai video ;__; Learning a valuable lesson for next time

34 minutes ago, redaudrey said:

Though I'm feeling a little sad right now that I didn't pre-order Kinketsu Piranha from LittleHearts after seeing Puton's tweet about the tokuten being a chaotic nomikai video ;__; Learning a valuable lesson for next time

They have to have some incentives for making fans buy their CDs. Hahaha 

I do really, really appreciate it though that they make all their songs available as digital releases and they post all MVs on their youtube chanel ahead of the release in full length. 

This is one of the few bands that I actually believe are doing things just to have a good time together with each other and the fans.  

Also it is super nice of them to have new members "try out" the band as "support" members before they join for real.  I loved how they were supporting Raika, telling fans to follow and accept him. Keeping him in the middle of photos and videos. 

They are now promoting Jewly, too. Posting a lot of things centering on him and doing collaboration twitcasts. 

I also enjoyed seen Ren (former member) again in the Kiketsu MV. 😚 They are still friendly.

Oh, totally! For a band I love so much, I definitely want to buy their stuff, but I pre-ordered from CDJapan out of convenience. I shouldn't have been surprised that they'd have funny tokuten with their stuff, just knowing how they are lol

I know - they're really awesome and good to their fans! I love the furi videos for all their songs too, and I was super glad to be able to buy the Kaitou Sentai A best cd on itunes when the secondhand rates for those singles were pretty high, if they could even be found at all. That's what draws me to them the most is how much they love their band and doing what they do. It just makes everything they do that much more enjoyable! The "bangya license" system they have is really great for the fans too, and all their other special events.

That's so great! To the extent they promoted, I didn't even realize they were just support members for any time because they made their presence so natural, and they fit in so well.

21 minutes ago, redaudrey said:

That's what draws me to them the most is how much they love their band and doing what they do. It just makes everything they do that much more enjoyable! The "bangya license" system they have is really great for the fans too, and all their other special events.

I agree!!!! I think Masato learned this concept during his Johnny's training.... hahahaha

As that's a Johnny's selling point.  Be friends and show this to the outside world.

Masato is so crazy, but also smart and when it counts down to earth!

I totally love the bangal licence, but I will never get anywhere with that.... -_- at most 10 stamps... if i ever get a bonus... no plastic wrapper kiss!!!!! 🤣

Oh god, finally people talking about them in english.

I was bored of talking with myself and tell my friends "you better listen to me talking about them or I'm not gonna listen to you anymore"

Their videos performing in a kindergarten are awesome!♥ masato should work in playhouse Disney

My favorite mv from them is that one they're working in a restaurant and my favorite song is yugai hera hera. It was a pain in the ass translate it into spanish...

Btw, that bangya license stuff sounds great. I'm not in Japan, but it's still awesome

10 hours ago, Masato said:

Masato is so crazy, but also smart and when it counts down to earth!

The way he made fun of daydala and tanuki "scandal"! What a great joke

4 hours ago, keilu said:

My favorite mv from them is that one they're working in a restaurant and my favorite song is yugai hera hera. It was a pain in the ass translate it into spanish...

Btw, that bangya license stuff sounds great. I'm not in Japan, but it's still awesome

Yes!!!! No lyrics exept in the video and their tweets!!! Such a pain....

We can't all be Kanji Master!

Yeah it's like a japanese drivers license but you get the skills "headbanging,  mosh " etc. And concert rules like don't be a dick,  leave your stuff in a locker and not the floor etc. :3

also it says "put your purikura here" ♡♡♡♡

i think they just want to have fun and they are not too afraid to offend people. Hahaha 

actually a lot of their fans like stuff like shin-chan, golden bomber, jin-machine etc. The fans are fun, and similarily screwed! 

i want to see them live again..... 😭

4 hours ago, keilu said:

The way he made fun of daydala and tanuki "scandal"! What a great joke

I have a feeling they are as much on tanuki as they are doing egosearch on twitter.... :D Which is hillarious! 

seriously,  sometimes I think Masato is beating his record, because he likes things the minute I press send!

Under 2 seconds!

Even though they suggest that they are no kusumen... I don't know any other way they could finance thier band activities... But the only ones bringing in lots of cash are probably just  Masato and Pton anyway...

Raika is getting more fans,  but I would say:

Team Masato 60%

Team Pton 25%

Team Raika 10%

And 5% the other (support) members.

Zowi was the only guy that was not into the kusomen game... i miss him! He was so adult, caring and cool!

2 hours ago, Masato said:

And concert rules like don't be a dick,  leave your stuff in a locker and not the floor etc.

THIS♥♥♥♥♥♥

i want to see them live again..... 😭

Me too 😖

I have a feeling they are as much on tanuki as they are doing egosearch on twitter.... :D

TOTALLY YES. It's the only explanation I can find when masato likes tweets and pictures in which he's not tagged. 

I think some of them have part jobs or/and mitsus. I remember to search them on tanuki and comments about masato were "how do I get a connection with him" -according google translate hahahahha-

Pton was already exposed on tanuki but I couldn't watch his pics.

Zowi was the only guy that was not into the kusomen game... i miss him! He was so adult, caring and cool!

Zowi 😖 he was the normal one every band needs! I remember him trying to be serious and then couldn't stop laughing. 

2 minutes ago, keilu said:

TOTALLY YES. It's the only explanation I can find when masato likes tweets and pictures in which he's not tagged. 

Pton was already exposed on tanuki but I couldn't watch his pics.

Zowi 😖 he was the normal one every band needs! I remember him trying to be serious and then couldn't stop laughing. 

Lol, Masato writes this in his twitter profiles! Special skills: "liking tweets in 2 seconds!" He is searching for his name, bandname, song names and ocasionally lyrics. 

Pton does the same, he even does gags about it in the lives.

I want to see his photos! Lol

Yes, Zowi was also kind of calm/decent at the buppan and therfore not so many girls were intetested in him. Hahaha 

"Maybe staff will come, maybe Zowi will come" *shrug* was the fan's attitude

On 6/13/2018 at 2:07 PM, Masato said:

Special skills: "liking tweets in 2 seconds

LOL

I want to see his photos! Lol

I can't understand yet how I can see the photos people upload. When I try it with my laptop I get an "error occurred" message. 

"Maybe staff will come, maybe Zowi will come" *shrug* was the fan's attitude

HOOOLYYY that's sad.

After masato, he's my favorite. 

Japanese fans always surprising me with their shitty attitude...

47 minutes ago, keilu said:

HOOOLYYY that's sad.

After masato, he's my favorite. 

Japanese fans always surprising me with their shitty attitude...

I guess that's why Zowi was so happy about all the messages and nice comments when he had to retire. It was unexpected! 

Everyone is head over heels for Masato. But Masato is indeed awesome... so when you are a bit shy and leave the stage to the others that's what happens.

I actually asked Zowi in a videocast why he was so quiet usually, when he onviously enjoyed talking with fans (but he did more sane/usual/interesting conversation), and he said that he likes to leave the stage to Masato and Pton and they talk enough for everyone. 😅

Maybe Zowi will at some point, when he feels better do video casts again.  I want to watch it again then because it was honestly interesting!

But yeah,  if you like Kaitou "normal" and quiet might not be what you come for.... 🤔

Btw, there's not more info about raika and the support drummer, right? I just saw their age in tanuki but raika couldn't be 19 years old! I don't wanna believe it hahahhahaha

6 hours ago, keilu said:

hoping he don't close his account and dissappear like every guy in vk!

That'd be so sad 

I don't think so. He is different. 

He still likes your status and actually replied to my support DM, saying that he wants to do more, once he gets better. But if it is mental illness, that is unlikely to happen if it's already chronic. And he did talk about dopamin and serotonin at some point during the casts, so i highly suspect that he gets bouts of depression sometimes....

Support drums mizuki was in ichiyon, so look up that band! Raika did session lives as hazuki before. I actually still follow his session account,  that is now locked, but he still tweets about pokemon go and an upcoming session live there... he actually replies DM and is very cute. But yeah, the cute young one of the band! He is so shy and akward! Really cute.

Masato and Pton ~30 years

7 hours ago, Masato said:

He still likes your status and actually replied to my support DM

I sent him something but he replied me in japanese so I didn't understand so much lol

It was something about "thanks for the message"

And he did talk about dopamin and serotonin at some point during the casts, so i highly suspect that he gets bouts of depression sometimes..

I didn't know ㅠ.ㅠ

Support drums mizuki was in ichiyon, so look up that band! Raika did session lives as hazuki before.

Ohhhh I'll do it! Thanks for the info! 

Masato and Pton ~30 years

Plot twist: they're vampires

Ehhhhh? Really???? 

How old are they supposed to be????

3X matches Masato's Johnny's birthday at least. 

But yeah, officially they are all enternally 19.... 🧛‍♂️

Ps: Depression is just my guess... but if you are interested in Neurotransmitter you are likely either professionally involved (like me), or you are affected... 

Nothing confirmed though. But a lot of hints point in that direction.

Edited by Masato

Pton has to be older than Masato... and how did you get more info? I just could find masato surname 

But I really hope they don't grow up soon (?)

I followed the band via YouTube. I didn't know how search them on twitter, so I missed zowi broadcastings. And google translate is trash

There isn't a way I could notice something about him because tanuki English blog is dead (?)

25 minutes ago, keilu said:

Pton has to be older than Masato... and how did you get more info? I just could find masato surname 

You can get some basic data and again the kanji of his name here in french

https://www.nautiljon.com/people/kosaka+masato.html

But I really hope they don't grow up soon (?)

They won't! Trust me! 😂😂😂😂😂

They are idiots and they like being in a band. Plus there has been so many member changes already.... i think they can survive it.

The only thing that could cause a problem in my opinion are the cease and desist orders.... if they spend too much money on awesome stuff, but have to trash it again. Here we have to have faith in their mitsu! 😚🧚‍♀️

I followed the band via YouTube. I didn't know how search them on twitter, so I missed zowi broadcastings. And google translate is trash

Do you have their twitter now? Also try "papagao" as translation app. It is really good!

Hahahhahaha god bless their mitsu ♥

Oh, now I follow them on twitter but a month ago don't. 

But holy s*** thanks for the links♥

I'll download that app soon!

I was a bit surprised by the Johnny's background, too. But Masato posted pictures of himself with Tegoshi and then some gya posted more "official" photos of him in the comments.  So I looked it up. Hahaha

Then all the janiwota songs made sense!

Masato does share some true personal data mixed in with made up data sometimes. Like all VK. I think he is actually self-confident enough to do so.  Which is for me, what this band is all about! 

Confident in themselves, so that they don't have to care about others opinions and can do their own thing!

Zowi sharded like lots and lots of personal things on twitter. Stuff about his family, even a video of his grandmother!

They are different. 

On 6/16/2018 at 3:31 AM, Masato said:

They are different.

totally agreeeeeee ! the videos they upload on twitter are like WTF. I love the fact they can be so random. I'm waiting for more Raika funny videos

and when Masato tweeted about "the dead of tanuki" I could imagine that picture representing all the bandmen celebrating in secret about it. 

with that tweet he got my respect hahahaha

On 6/16/2018 at 3:31 AM, Masato said:

Confident in themselves, so that they don't have to care about others opinions and can do their own thing!

this is why I love them in the first  place. that mv with pton singing with his picachu hoodie 😃😃😃

Edited by keilu