Masato

怪盗戦隊ヌスムンジャー (Kaitou SentaiNusumunja) (the band with the most cease and desist orders..) 

8 hours ago, keilu said:

I don't remember what I was searching, but I found someone translated Rosumarine and transcribed the lyrics too.

I haven't read that translation yet. I'm just sharing it before going to sleep 😪

Thank you! 

I added it to the front page!

It's hard when you need to find stuff all over the internet....

6 hours ago, Masato said:

Thank you! 

you're welcome 😁

6 hours ago, Masato said:

It's hard when you need to find stuff all over the internet....

And it's worse when you're so sleepy!! I almost let my laptop falls to the floor

I saw spanish comments in the new mv, so I'm trying to prepare myself to have an stressing time translating into spanish the new single. wish me luck 😓

10 minutes ago, keilu said:

you're welcome 😁

And it's worse when you're so sleepy!! I almost let my laptop falls to the floor

I saw spanish comments in the new mv, so I'm trying to prepare myself to have an stressing time translating into spanish the new single. wish me luck 😓

Awwwww, take care of yourself! :)

it's bad enough to translate it as it is. Hahaha good luck trying your had at spanish

Masato is very nice sometimes!!!!

I really, really appreciate how he makes these tweets sometimes to take the pressure out of fandom! Just enjoy it!

They seem to care at least a little about their fans.... 😭😭😭😭😭😭

"Thank you for choosing us from among the bands with many stars and coming all the way to see us even once a month, once a year, or even if you have a job.
That behavior makes the band man happy, and it's good to have confidence and love him.
And you come to see them at your own pace.
You're a great fan."

Masatoooooo 😭😭😭😭😭😭💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💜

"Because of this,  we have to do our best to make shows, that are worth at least 3500¥" 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Masato, you are killing me

Edited by Masato

On 9/5/2018 at 5:54 AM, Masato said:

Because of this,  we have to do our best to make shows, that are worth at least 3500¥

OH MAN ♥

On 9/5/2018 at 5:54 AM, Masato said:

Masato, you are killing me

This is so me when I'm watching his twitter 

1 hour ago, AimiGen7 said:

Apparently, the band is getting a lawsuit from Sanrio for selling merch that has a My Melody ripoff? 

Again? 

Edited by keilu

1 hour ago, AimiGen7 said:

Apparently, the band is getting a lawsuit from Sanrio for selling merch that has a My Melody ripoff? 

Nawww.... I think this was done with the cease and desist order they got and then they trashed all their reverse mymelo merch!

9 minutes ago, Masato said:

Nawww.... I think this was done with the cease and desist order they got and then they trashed all their reverse mymelo merch!

Ah. Either way, it wouldn't be the first time a band used Sanrio as "inspiration". Just some bands, like Taiheiyou Belt, were more slick about it lol (that and Taiheiyou is an obscure Piko-Piko/Angura band). Maybe Kaitou Sentai should've parodied Taiheiyou lol (actually, that'd be really cool as fuck). Can anyone show me what the merch originally looked like?  

Here is the Taiheiyou Belt logo. 

Spoiler

image_400x400.jpg

11 hours ago, AimiGen7 said:

Ah. Either way, it wouldn't be the first time a band used Sanrio as "inspiration". Just some bands, like Taiheiyou Belt, were more slick about it lol (that and Taiheiyou is an obscure Piko-Piko/Angura band). Maybe Kaitou Sentai should've parodied Taiheiyou lol (actually, that'd be really cool as fuck). Can anyone show me what the merch originally looked like?  

Here is the Taiheiyou Belt logo. 

Reveal hidden contents

image_400x400.jpg

My icon :P

55 minutes ago, Masato said:

My icon :P

Honestly, if they removed the hood that My Melody wears, they could've gotten away with it lol. 

Well now it's time for someone who speaks Japanese to DM them on twitter requesting them to do a Taiheiyou Belt parody lol

7 hours ago, AimiGen7 said:

Honestly, if they removed the hood that My Melody wears, they could've gotten away with it lol. 

Well now it's time for someone who speaks Japanese to DM them on twitter requesting them to do a Taiheiyou Belt parody lol

They don't do all requests unfortunately.... I asked them for a "gyaku-nerai session men" song, they just laughed a lot and said "no!" 

Lol lol lol 

I would still really, really dig that song!

Also reverse mymelo lives on in our little hearts forever!

Edited by Masato

5 hours ago, keilu said:

and in your icon 😆

btw, Vk poetry translated Janiwota o Yamete Kurenaika.

I thought janiwota is how people called to Jhonny's fans

It is! 

As with oboreru sakana, the songs are dense with cultural references (here idol fans) that not every translator might get.

On 9/25/2018 at 2:32 AM, Masato said:

It is! 

As with oboreru sakana, the songs are dense with cultural references (here idol fans) that not every translator might get.

their culture references have a bit of song (?)

btw, I loved these 

Edited by keilu

just started listening to these guys, they're hilarious. I'm really loving Oboreru Kingyo, and those shots at DADAROMA, Mathtilda and gosan lmao. Keeping an eye on them definitely. 

22 hours ago, Aferni said:

just started listening to these guys, they're hilarious. I'm really loving Oboreru Kingyo, and those shots at DADAROMA, Mathtilda and gosan lmao. Keeping an eye on them definitely. 

I summarized the translated songs in the first post. They are all super fun!

On 12/2/2018 at 10:32 PM, keilu said:

is the next parody?

Gazette they were not allowed to do, so it was a normal song, but the next will be a parody of golden bomber ♡

5 hours ago, Masato said:

Gazette they were not allowed to do, so it was a normal song, but the next will be a parody of golden bomber ♡

the tweet I was talking was erased... so I can't remember what it was

oh a parody from golden bomber? I can't wait to see it!

And now for everyone who did not get beautiful skin with Masato's advice from the first song, he will release more beauty advice with his next song:

NATTO NATTO NATTO NATTO NATTO

TOMATO TOMATO TOMATO TOMATO 

🤣