utaulatias

てんさい。(Tensai) will spend three days on a deserted island

On 6/12/2018 at 4:42 AM, BrenGun said:

but where is

USJ?

It stands for Universal Studios Japan and it's in Osaka, where Tensai is from. 

5 hours ago, Masato said:

I have to say their lives have at least improved since the beginning where it was eye and ear cancer... 

But yeah, kudos for being innovative.... 🤡

I still dislike them somehow...

Like don't get me wrong, I've been one of their fans since almost the very beginning and went to their first instores and everything but the first time I saw them live I couldn't help thinking how bad it sounded...

But I guess it's easy to improve when you start at the bottom.

I love all of their recorded songs though. 

Also their lives are such a hot mess in the most fun way!

So I usually warn people that the sound is kind of bad but you'll definitely have a good time!

5 hours ago, utaulatias said:

It stands for Universal Studios Japan and it's in Osaka, where Tensai is from. 

Like don't get me wrong, I've been one of their fans since almost the very beginning and went to their first instores and everything but the first time I saw them live I couldn't help thinking how bad it sounded...

But I guess it's easy to improve when you start at the bottom.

I love all of their recorded songs though. 

Also their lives are such a hot mess in the most fun way!

So I usually warn people that the sound is kind of bad but you'll definitely have a good time!

I totally agree! I was actually looking forward to seeing them, reading their twitter and watching the senpai no kanojo video.  So going to the live was such a disappointment that I unfollowed all of them... -_- Cult did not even have the vocal power to sing a whole song at first, but had breaks that did not even seem artistic or to engage the fans...

Sounding bad live can leave such a bad impression...

So yeah! Bike to Tokyo! Survive and scream on an island.... if that helps....

Because of the earthquake which happened in the Kansai, the band have postponed their adventure.

They plan to go there as of 2018.07.02.

Unfortunately, due to the rainy season in Japan right now, Tensai will not be doing their island trip.

Instead, they have a poll up for either doing a one day camping trip on Mt. Fuji or spending the night at someplace haunted.

7 hours ago, utaulatias said:

Unfortunately, due to the rainy season in Japan right now, Tensai will not be doing their island trip.

Instead, they have a poll up for either doing a one day camping trip on Mt. Fuji or spending the night at someplace haunted.

Lame....