TomoMAD

Hikari (Ex Vallquar) new project or what?

Hikari in him Twitter account posted a video that said "2018.XX.XX", "Latest release"  and "Coming soon". So maybe he will start a new project or this will be the last release of his music carrear(?).

We all know that he was composing for Vampire Rose, personally i love the music that he make, hope this will be a new project  ❤️

If someone know something more please comment ❤️ thanks!

As long as he's composing and not singing I'll be on board.

Side note: I hate super vague teasers. Don't tell me about something unless you know all the details will pan out, since they often never amount to anything at all. This 20xx.xx.xx ~CoMiNg SoOn~ nonsense is the worst

1 hour ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Side note: I hate super vague teasers. Don't tell me about something unless you know all the details will pan out, since they often never amount to anything at all. This 20xx.xx.xx ~CoMiNg SoOn~ nonsense is the worst

I hate the vague teasers too :(, it's like Ru:natic teasers from sometime ago, they put only the year, then they delete the video and put another with other year only -.-

So i hope he give more info soon

1 hour ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

As long as he's composing and not singing I'll be on board.

I agree. It just makes me impatient and I typically lose interest almost instantly.

Anyways, he's really going to have to bring it with the compositions. These VK bands are getting pretty good with compositions as of late, so he'll have to blow me out of the water.

I want ANYTHING from him, tbh. Madieduor x Vallquar instrumentally are one of my fave "kote kei sounds" to this day. Organically Hikari's vocals are not good, but i don't think Kikyo sings very purely or even to the "ohhhhh my pussy has been destroyed"-level. It's not about that, i always find the mood and the overall arrangement to be what makes me enjoy it. OKAY i said, i'm never looking for perfect vocals. 

Fuck the preview would be amazing for Mizeria, though. Maybe too fast and "ridiculous" for their style, i think. Hikari always has the touch for making palpitating sounds. But God, please, if you listen to something like Madieuor's "Paradoxical DEATHTRAP", i'm pooping my pants everytime. So good.

Hikari, please form a band and join a label or create your own. I miss your creativity!

1 hour ago, merchenticneurosis said:

I want ANYTHING from him, tbh. Madieduor x Vallquar instrumentally are one of my fave "kote kei sounds" to this day. Organically Hikari's vocals are not good, but i don't think Kikyo sings very purely or even to the "ohhhhh my pussy has been destroyed"-level. It's not about that, i always find the mood and the overall arrangement to be what makes me enjoy it. OKAY i said, i'm never looking for perfect vocals. 

Fuck the preview would be amazing for Mizeria, though. Maybe too fast and "ridiculous" for their style, i think. Hikari always has the touch for making palpitating sounds. But God, please, if you listen to something like Madieuor's "Paradoxical DEATHTRAP", i'm pooping my pants everytime. So good.

Hikari, please form a band and join a label or create your own. I miss your creativity!

I feel the same :( i always love the "kotekote bands" that makes me feel so "😍🌊" and the most of them the singer is pretty "bad" hahaha seriously o love that, they sing with all their feelings (and without tone) but it's makes me love them more ❤️ 

Really want he start a new project with ALL KOTEKOTE STYLE ❤️ 

7 minutes ago, TomoMAD said:

I feel the same :( i always love the "kotekote bands" that makes me feel so "😍🌊" and the most of them the singer is pretty "bad" hahaha seriously o love that, they sing with all their feelings (and without tone) but it's makes me love them more ❤️ 

Really want he start a new project with ALL KOTEKOTE STYLE ❤️ 

Crucifixion x Hikari x La'veil Mizeria, fucking ikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ❤️ 

3 minutes ago, merchenticneurosis said:

Crucifixion x Hikari x La'veil Mizeria, fucking ikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ❤️ 

Ooooooh yeeeees babe ❤️