Alkaloid

Vexent new single "Vomit" release

2 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

Mako ripping off Ruki's look once again lol curious to hear this, the mini wasn't bad

I'm not sure at all about this in that case, but i know that "copy" identity from others is a real thing in VK.  It was common for 1990s and late 2000s  Visual bands to have members that resemble other Visual Kei artists.

And btw, i totally agree, i tought the same whe i saw the picture lol !

Song is not bad, but even stealing Ruki's throat stripe makeup?

Oh well... they're... harmless...

AdoredSpryDragon-max-1mb.gif

Edited by Elazmus

japanese fans: mako san sugoku kakkoiii

foreign fans on YT: You Copied Everyone You Unoriginal Fucks Burn In Hell Disgusting

Edited by emmny

4 hours ago, ricchubunny said:

Actually japanese bangyas are hating them a lot lol

They're famous for having their songs composed by ghost-songwriters and for not even being able to make an original look lol

Lmao so they are getting that recognition!

I say put makeup on your songwriter and make him an actual member, assuming he isn't a fulltime GazettE roadie already.

20 hours ago, emmny said:

annoying foreign fans on YT: mako san sugoku kakkoiii

Fixed for my theory why many vk bands disable the comment function on yt.

19 hours ago, ricchubunny said:

Actually japanese bangyas are hating them a lot lol

They're famous for having their songs composed by ghost-songwriters and for not even being able to make an original look lol

I always had the impression that many bands have their songs ghost-written so that noone cares about that. But maybe if they hate the band for whatever reason that just adds as another point to insult them? 

i dont get why you need a ghostwriter to rehash other bands songs? songs are already written for you, copy and paste as you see fit LOLOLOL. what idiots

someone i know was like "this song is just lynch.'s CREATURE" and i thought "oh come on now no one would steal it that soon"

oops... it lines up second for second at the beginning at least lmao (pv embedded for the unfamiliar)

Spoiler

Edited by cvltic