Sign in to follow this  
Willen

BugLug joins Gan-Shin Records

main.jpg

I thought there was a topic about it but no, so: BugLug has joined Gan-Shin Records!

RELEASE SCHEDULE

DfFk9mIXUAIm0nB.jpg:large

06/01: G.A.G (Full Album, 2012)

06/08: JUGEMU (Maxi-Single, 2014)

06/15: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KILL YOU (Full Album, 2015)

06/22: Koun no Megami wa Sariyukedo Warae (Maxi Single, 2015)

06/29: Zesshou~Best of BugLug~ (Best Album, 2017)

07/06: Shin Jinsei (Maxi-Single, 2017)

…and maybe more!

I'm beyond happy that their music is finally being released in Europe and I invite you all to listen to my favorite (active) band! They deserve so much love and support from overseas!

BugLug is the second Resistar Records band to have joined the European label, after Blu-BiLLioN in January. Maybe DOG inThePWO are next?!

Note: Unfortunately, both BugLug & Blu-BiLLioN aren't on iTunes/Apple Music so you'll have to listen to their releases on Spotify, Deezer, Google Play etc. It seems that Resistar Records didn't allow Gan-Shin to release their stuff on these platforms because they have already released a few songs themselves on iTunes (2 songs by Blu-BiLLioN and 1 by BugLug… lol)

Edited by Willen

My first reaction to this news was also ''Gan-Shin's still running?", I honestly thought they stopped activities years ago

I did'nt like their debut and this  topic gave me the idea to retry and it's still not my cup of tea at all ...

It made me miss Ruvie once again ^^;

whats with Isseis hairy nipple thing?

Isn't JunJun (DOG) bffs with Gan-shin's ceo? Dog needs to join them next. Maybe I get to watch their videos on youtube without using a VPN.

Sign in to follow this