Komorebi

Morrigan will disband

It was announced at today's live that Morrigan will hold one last oneman tour throughout August and early September before disbanding on September 29th, at EDGE. Dates of the tour are to be announced.

It seems loosing Pitty did take a toll on the band.

2 minutes ago, suji said:

Not surprised by this, of course the cute one leaving took a toll on them, as ignorant as that sounds.

Actually, he's the least popular member in Japan it seems. But he was probably the main composer.

Ohhhh wow fuck. They were treading water though.. I hope we see the members around still, was always a fan of MORRIGAN and XIBALBA

Xiss Xiss, see you soon. 

Weren't people discussing who was the main composer? Seems like pitty's contribution was pretty big. 

I think they probably just wanted to start over again because Pitty was one of the main components of that band and they thought it would be better to start a new band than to continue the band in which Pitty was a big part of it? SO maybe they'll come back but under a new name? Well at least I hope so because I really liked their music together<3

@-NOVA- So sad we didn't see them live now hahahaha but Nocturnal is still my baby so I'm good haha

1 hour ago, Yukimoto said:

I think they probably just wanted to start over again because Pitty was one of the main components of that band and they thought it would be better to start a new band than to continue the band in which Pitty was a big part of it? SO maybe they'll come back but under a new name? Well at least I hope so because I really liked their music together<3

@-NOVA- So sad we didn't see them live now hahahaha but Nocturnal is still my baby so I'm good haha

I knowwww.... shame but oh well i would have picked them if pitty was still in the band. I mean you saw my cheki folderl lol i loved that guy ❤️ :( but still NBL Live was amazing xD