Cantavanda

Cheap Megasale: MALICE MIZER, LAREINE +more [UPDATE 1 added]

EDIT: LOTS SEDIT: -LAREINE UPDATE- check green text MOST LAREINE SOLD ALREADY

Hello!

I have a lot of doubles resulting in buying lots from Japan. I kept them in case I needed some money, and now I do!

I'm mostly selling MALICE MIZER and LAREINE, but there's some other stuff too.

These prices are extremely generous and comparable to Japanese auction prices, not more expensivce Western prices: but without the need to import!

I already sold records before, both VK and non VK and my buyers have always been satisfied, with very safe arrivals! (except for my first ever sale but I learned from that)

ALL ITEMS ARE COMPLETE WITH OBI, EXCEPT IF MENTIONED ELSEWHERE.

ALL 8CM CD's ARE INTACT AND NOT BROKEN (these are known for being very sensitive and easly breakable)

NO ITEMS ARE FACTORY SEALED, EVEN IF THEY APPEAR SO

I'M SHIPPING FROM BELGIUM, SHIPPING COSTS WILL VARY GREATLY ON THE QUANTITY AND WEIGHT OF ITEMS

SPECIAL OFFERS/COMBINATIONS DOWN BELOW

ALL PICTURES: https://cantavanda.com/for-sale-gallery/

(Site still completely under construction, will later be used as base of a multiple band fansites and main site for my music projects.)

Now on to the goodies:

MALICE MIZER CD's:

Beast of Blood - 10EUR

麗しき仮面の招待状 (uruwashiki kamen no shoutaijou) - 5EUR

麗しき仮面の招待状 (uruwashiki kamen no shoutaijou) - 5EUR

再会の血と薔薇 (saikai no chi to bara) - 5EUR

虚無の中での遊戯 (kyomu no naka de no yuugi) - 5EUR

白い肌に狂う愛と哀しみの輪舞 (shiroi hada ni kuruu ai to kanashimi no rondo) - 5EUR

真夜中に交わした約束~薔薇の婚礼~ (mayonaka ni kawashita yakusoku ~bara no konrei~) - 8EUR

SPECIAL OFFER 1: saikai+kyomu+shiroi = 11EUR

merveilles - 15EUR SOLD

MALICE MIZER: 8CM Singles

All singles except Bel air are first press (Bel airs first press is a box). What does that mean? ILLUMINATI is shinining, Gekka is with a rough texture, Le ciel has folding images, and the most valuable, au revoir has a slipcase and pictures inside. All shown in image link.

SPECIAL OFFER 2: First of all I'm selling all 5 8cm singles in a lot, for 22EUR. The first press au revoir alone is worth at least 10EUR on Japanese auctions, so it's well worth it. SOLD

In the picture there's a mistake, I actually just have one au revoir for sale, the second is my copy.

The 5 copies of the singles included in the lot I'm not selling seperately, so I will sell seperately what remains: One ILLUMINATI, two Le ciel and one Bel air, so:

Le ciel - 4EUR

Le ciel - 4EUR

ILLUMINATI - 4EUR

Bel air - 4EUR

MALICE MIZER: VHS

I want to sell all these VHS in one lot preferably, to make it simpler and easier, here is the list:

Beast of Blood de l'image

merveilles l'espace SECOND PRESS, NO SLIPCASE

merveilles -cinq parallèle SECOND PRESS, NO SLIPCASE

Verte Aile (bel air movie) FIRST PRESS w/ SLIPCASE

虚無の中での遊戯~de l'image~ (kyomu no naka de no yuugi ~de l'image~)

再会の血と薔薇 ~de l'image~ (saikai no chi to bara ~de l'image~) FIRST PRESS w/ SLIPCASE

薔薇に彩られた悪意と悲劇の幕開け (bara ni irodorareta akui to higeki no makuake)

薔薇の軌跡 (bara no kiseki)

SPECIAL OFFER 3: All of these VHS for 17EUR SOLD

Only a few are missing. There's one spare copy of Verte aile, which I'm selling for 3EUR

MALICE MIZER: Box

神話 (shinwa) - 7EUR

神話 (shinwa) - 7EUR

Bel air (first press box) - 8EUR

UPDATE 1: LAREINE CDs

Last picture in the gallery. Not everything here has an OBI.
薔薇は美しく散る/あの人の愛した人なら (bara wa utsukushiku chiru) single - Normal version - w/ OBI - Contains sale stickers and one scratch on the case (not CD) - 4EUR SOLD

Fleur single - No OBI - Pink disc version - 5EUR SOLD

Blue Romance mini-album - Normal press - No OBI - 10EUR SOLD

Blue Romance~優しい花達の狂奏~ - No OBI - Regular press with bonus track - 15EUR SOLD

ROMANCIA sampler CD - White version - Live distributed - This is really rare and expensive, even on the Japanese market.... 35EUR will do.

GRAND PAIN 8cm first press single WITHOUT VHS, a bit dirty. - 4EUR SOLD

NOT IN GALLERY: Métamorphose single - No OBI - 6EUR SOLD

NOT IN GALLERY: GRAND PAIN normal edition single - BLUE COVER VERSION - No OBI - 5EUR SOLD

SPECIAL OFFER 5: ALL LAREINE except ROMANCIA for 37EUR SOLD, Only ROMANCIA remaining

GACKT items:

Mizérable single: 6EUR SOLD

Mizérable single box (w/ VHS): 6EUR SOLD

NOT IN GALLERY: Vanilla 8cm single, with booklet&ad but without OBI - 6EUR SOLD

SPECIAL OFFER 4: 3GACKT for 13EUR NOT VALID ANYMORE SINCE TWO GACKT SOLD

Book CD singles:

LAREINE - LILLIE CHARLOTTE book EP (non Ltd serial number ver.) - 14EUR

MALICE MIZER - ma chérie book single: 6EUR

BOTH SOLD

Bonus VHS:

AFTER IMAGE - Memories (FFW-001)

This.... is an extremely extremely rare and sought after VHS tape, it's worth a ton of money. It has a little plastic that's coming off the VHS case, but it's really minor. I'm going to be extremely generous with this and only ask 35EUR. I can't believe I own two copies of it 😛

SOLD

Schwarz Stein:

Best albums Licht and Dunkelheit FACTORY SEALED, +2 bonus CDr of Rudolf Steiner that came by pre ordering through Hora's store only.

50EUR for it.

Megaromania: The vision of engraving live DVD - 12EUR

MALICE MIZER Prints:

Le ciel poster, image stolen from xLIZ4's thread because it's exactly the same. I'm selling it for 10EUR. SOLD

Shiroi poster - 10EUR SOLD

Bara no seidou poster - 10EUR SOLD

"merveilles" à deux dimensions photobook - 14EUR

MALICE MIZER File: Book with over 300 pages of mostly amazing pictures, a lot not appearing often on the internet. This is like the biggest gift you can give a MM fan, it's amazing. Since I own three copies, I'll be selling 2. - 16EUR each. BOTH SOLD

FREE STUFF: Any order over 15EUR can have for free the SEX MACHINEGUNS VHS, and a loose merveilles l'espace VHS (merveilles VHS gone), as seen in my gallery. I just want to get rid of these but don't want to throw it away.

Edited by Cantavanda

I’ll buy Merveilles and the Malice Mizer ma chérie book single for 21€!

Edited by Seri

1 hour ago, Seri said:

I’ll buy Merveilles and the Malice Mizer ma chérie book single for 21€!

Great! We'll discuss the rest in PM's!

EDIT: Seri decided only to get the merveilles, not ma chérie.

Edited by Cantavanda

So, first of all, is everything still there as it is on the above list? And secondly, is there a certain limit to how much one person can buy? XD

Hello! People already have shown interest in the following:

ma chérie single

Beast of Blood single

Le ciel poster

And both MM file's

And someone has shown interest in the VHS tapes but without certainty

But I have not recieved confirmation after calculating the shipping, so some of this might still go to be available very soon if they decide to cancel.

What's already sold for sure is the merveilles album and Memories by AFTER IMAGE.

For the rest, everything is still available: There's no limit, just know that shipping might be high if you order a huge bunch 😛

EDIT: The person of one MM File canceled, so there's another one available now.

EDIT2: File gone, most LAREINE gone, most GACKT gone, and MALICE MIZER 8cm single pack sold (still extra's available). Bara no seidou poster added.

Edited by Cantavanda