Sign in to follow this  
Rakuen

Not a ghost anymore

Hello, i'm on the website since 01/06/2014, it's been 4 years now ; and i've never been very active on the forum. The reason is very simple, i had no computer for a very long time. (Feel the rebirth !!!)

I still kind of "used" the website on my phone, but i wasn't really there , with the community.

And today, at the "Birthday" of my account creation, i deceided to come back from the death. I swear it's a happy accident, haha! I just checked how long i've been on this site, and ta-daaa , 4 years, happy birthday to me ! So instead of creating new account , i deceided to say hello again, to you all with this oldie. And of course, thanks to all of you for this community to exist since these years.

A bit of myself now,

I'm from a cold place where people imagine white bears crossing roads with us ; I look like Ariel the little mermaid ; and the night is dark and full of terror, haha !

J-Rock, esspecially VK take a big place in my life. (My favorites  at the end of the post) VK and lyrics are very inspirational to me as i want to be an illustrator some day. (Working hard on it!) Exept VK, i'm a big fan of heroic fantasy (J.R.R Tolkien my lord ♥) ,  video games and mangas as well. I tried to learn guitar, i should try again ; but my fingers hurt !!

And i think that's all you need to know for now.  Hope to be with all of you for a moment , and glad to be part of Monochrome Heaven.

Thanks for reading. ♥

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

9GOATS BLACK OUT ; OZ ; MUCC ; Born ; Sukekiyo ; RENTRER EN SOI ; the gazettE ; DIR EN GREY ; Moi Dix Mois ; Lynch. ;

MALICE MIZER ; l'arc-en-ciel ; VAMPS ; Versailles ; SuG ; SCREW ;  SATSUKI ; Crazy Shampoo ; Sadie ; MAXIMUM THE HORMONE ;

D'espairs Ray ; ONE OK ROCK ; DIAURA ; Insanity Injection ; BUCK-TICK ; SUICIDE ALI ; ViViD, GOLDEN BOMBER, DADAROMA

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sign in to follow this