Takadanobabaalien

まみれた (Mamireta) collection album release

It was announced today at Mamireta's oneman at Takadanobaba AREA that they will release a full album/collection album which will go on sale the 1st of August this year.

Track list:

1. Ojamashimasu

2. Daruma san (new song)

3. Shiin: Higaimousou

4. Shiin: Kurashi

5. Oshiete

6. Tabetai

7. Shiin: Mushi

8. Kahan shin chuudokusha (new song)

9. Yuugenkyou -kyou-

10. Shiin: Wakaran

11. Boku ga toketeku kaerimichi

12. Jima nagashi

13. Yuka name no tensai

14. Shuujitsu owari

The album will go on sale for 3000 jpy and a nation wide tour will follow.

DeXRBP6VAAAu8_o.jpg:large

Ahh man they into this game already. At least it shows that they're going to places, being able to bust out the album format after like year and a half of activity. 

Awesome, that's great they even put お邪魔します on there for anyone who wants a real copy of it.

Hope they keep killin it, cause there aren't too many newer bands I care about.

4 hours ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

It was announced today at Mamireta's oneman at Takadanobaba AREA that they will release a full album/collection album which will go on sale the 1st of August this year.

It'd be nice if you posted the tracklisting in original Japanese...I cannot find this anywhere.

逝 (Sei) (3000 yen)

[tracklist]
収録曲:
1.お邪魔します
2.だるまさん
3.死因:被害妄想
4.死因:暮らし
5.教えて
6.食べたい
7.死因:無視
8.下半身中毒者
9.有効期限-今日-
10.死因:わからん
11.僕が溶けてく帰り路
12.死魔流し
13.床舐めの天才
14.終日終わり

in case i order it (not sure yet because of the only 2 new songs and many other releases i want) at least i definitely know that i probably won't make the mistake again and risk pre-ordering through cdjapan! ;D

Thats great! 

Anyone knows something about this PUNCH RECORD from the flyer (i assume their label?)? What other bands are on the label or is it just a sub-(sub-..)label of some other label?

ahaha imagine actually having bought one of their singles for really inflated prices before this announcement

21 hours ago, lstknt3b said:

Very good news ! I hope overseas fans could also purchase it... CdJapan would be convenient but it seems like there was trouble ??

Yea quite a few people pre-ordered 1-2 months in advanced, myself included and none of us got the CD just sudden refund and long message that basically said nothing, but between the lines came across as pre-ordering means nothing and physical copies sold in Japan are gonna come first.
Wouldn't have been that big of a deal for me if they hadn't sat on my money for 2 months while the CD sold out everywhere else lol.

Now I buy from ftfym65 on ebay, but I recommend sending a message to make sure it's in stock before ordering.

23 minutes ago, karai · ebi said:

Yea quite a few people pre-ordered 1-2 months in advanced, myself included and none of us got the CD just sudden refund and long message that basically said nothing, but between the lines came across as pre-ordering means nothing and physical copies sold in Japan are gonna come first.
Wouldn't have been that big of a deal for me if they hadn't sat on my money for 2 months while the CD sold out everywhere else lol.

Now I buy from ftfym65 on ebay, but I recommend sending a message to make sure it's in stock before ordering.

Oh... indeed that's not cool at all...

Pre-ordering without being sure to get one copy is not encouraging >_<

Thank you for your advice^^

I don't think this album will sell out... Right? Everything they've released so far has been limited edition or live limited. I hope it won't be a struggle to order this CD. 

On 5/29/2018 at 3:42 PM, filth_y said:

Thats great! 

Anyone knows something about this PUNCH RECORD from the flyer (i assume their label?)? What other bands are on the label or is it just a sub-(sub-..)label of some other label?

PUNCH RECORD is a sub-label of Forum (owned by Misa of Babylon, D'avid, etc) and that also houses what Mejibray was signed to (Whiteside Group, iirc). Their bandmates are KRAD and Devil Kitty (although, DK hasn't actually done anything since their last single got canceled in August...but their merch is listed through PR's site).

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II