Yukami

怪盗戦隊ヌスムンジャー (Kaitou Sentai Nusumunja) new single "金欠ピラニア" release

怪盗戦隊ヌスムンジャー (Kaitou Sentai Nusumunja) new single "金欠ピラニア" will be released at 2018/06/13. 

main-e1522645451181.jpg

901D8116-2A2F-41C5-BF3A-16ACE6BD5F09-300

TrackList:

01.金欠ピラニア
02.100%美肌になる方法

How come these guys are plagiarizing everyone, roasting a lot of bands (with the excuse that it's for the LOLs) and still keep releasing PVs every other week while actual good bands with talented and nice people struggle?

CjRclxZ.gif

11 hours ago, jon_jonz said:

How come these guys are plagiarizing everyone, roasting a lot of bands (with the excuse that it's for the LOLs) and still keep releasing PVs every other week while actual good bands with talented and nice people struggle?

CjRclxZ.gif

Because these guys actually USE their MITSU-money to self-produce stuff and are having fun doing so! 

Instead of other bandomen using money for themselves.... 

Really, I often wonder with this band where they get their money from....

They are honestly enjoying what they do and

1. Take a lot of shit for it (the guys have commented on that)

2. Are "not obviously" money greedy guys, but want everyone to enjoy their show with furitsuke classes before their free oneman, hashtags for fans to find friends on twitter and a stamp card system that is based on "actually going to see the band" instead of purchases...

3. They regularily get into trouble for doing parodies (Pentagon Shonen Waltz parody was prohibited after they released a sample, produced Reverse Mymelo merch also had to be destroyed)

Also their core fanbase is really small... 10-25 regualars?

So let them do their parodies as long as their money lasts. 😁

Maybe they will take on your favourite band next!

Unfortunately not, but I think he is a cool and very screwd up fun guy, so I pirated his name in Kaitou fashion. 

🕵

This one wasn't really good but the 有害メンヘラドール one made me spill my coke on the table. Seriously. 

The lyrics are soooooooooo funny. 

I like them tho because their parodies are really funny. I don't understand why stuff like Golden Bomber are famous instead, but this guys, i'd give them my 500 yen coin to see them once

Do you want to do a translation of mugai herahera gal and I will do one of the delusional picture diary?

A lot of their lyrics are gold!

DeRlMcoUwAEqBFM.jpg

support Gu.ジュエリーブランドエックス (Jewelry Brand X) (ex-ギザ (Giza)) has joined.

Edited by Alkaloid

On 5/27/2018 at 10:35 AM, Kiryu999 said:

Is it really MiA ??

On 5/27/2018 at 8:38 PM, jon_jonz said:

CjRclxZ.gif

OF COURSE 😄 why not? their 0.1g no gosan parody is awesome.

15 hours ago, Masato said:

Because these guys actually USE their MITSU-money to self-produce stuff and are having fun doing so! 

Instead of other bandomen using money for themselves.... 

Really, I often wonder with this band where they get their money from....

They are honestly enjoying what they do and

1. Take a lot of shit for it (the guys have commented on that)

2. Are "not obviously" money greedy guys, but want everyone to enjoy their show with furitsuke classes before their free oneman, hashtags for fans to find friends on twitter and a stamp card system that is based on "actually going to see the band" instead of purchases...

3. They regularily get into trouble for doing parodies (Pentagon Shonen Waltz parody was prohibited after they released a sample, produced Reverse Mymelo merch also had to be destroyed)

Also their core fanbase is really small... 10-25 regualars?

So let them do their parodies as long as their money lasts. 😁

Maybe they will take on your favourite band next!

ok. I didn't know about the most you said. just their troubles with the pentagon parody, Sanrio and a korean game company -whose name I don't remember-. 

thanks for the info 😍

I had to check this band out and I don't know if they're serious or not since they're getting slapped with cease and desist. I watced their PV for  妄想絵日記 "僕のチェキを引いたバンギャが目の前で交換していた" I fucking DIED. I had to get it off amazon jp. 

13 hours ago, マジゲイ誤算 said:

I had to check this band out and I don't know if they're serious or not since they're getting slapped with cease and desist. I watced their PV for  妄想絵日記 "僕のチェキを引いたバンギャが目の前で交換していた" I fucking DIED. I had to get it off amazon jp. 

I think it is their most genius song!

😂 It is super funny! 

Please support them if you can! 

They have a free oneman  on 5/31, so check them out if you are in Tokyo. Also their "point card" is awesome and you don't need to buy anything to collect points! 

Just go to their buppan and ask for your own "bangya license" and get another stamp at the buppan every time you see them.

PS: Where do you upload your pictures? I wanted to show my license for fun.... but no idea where to upload it, so I used it as my new icon.... 🤗

Edited by Masato
Being stupid

On 5/29/2018 at 9:24 AM, マジゲイ誤算 said:

I did a translation of it in the lyrics section! Have fun!

3 hours ago, Alkaloid said:

Dadaroma!!!!

Dadaroma!!!!

90:10 it'll be dadaroma

“Bands with backoffices are hard to negotiate! We should go with self-employed ones...even the band members themselves allow us to make their parodies, their back-offices don’t. I love Oboreru Sakana! “~Summary ~

On 6/8/2018 at 12:10 PM, Masato said:

“Bands with backoffices are hard to negotiate! We should go with self-employed ones...even the band members themselves allow us to make their parodies, their back-offices don’t. I love Oboreru Sakana! “~Summary ~

oh god, thank you!!

I remember I watched -in their twitter- their Pirates of Caribean parody and when they mentioned dadaroma and poidol I laughed so hard even if I didn't understand it.

would you please translate that part too?

12 hours ago, keilu said:

oh god, thank you!!

I remember I watched -in their twitter- their Pirates of Caribean parody and when they mentioned dadaroma and poidol I laughed so hard even if I didn't understand it.

would you please translate that part too?

Kanji muzukashiiiii...

I am in the process of changing jobs at the moment, so this will take some time... 😮

i hate kanji! I even told Masato when he wrote a message on a fan for me.... use furingana or explain please!!!! XD

He actually speaks some English....

EDIT: I opened a band discussion thread!

Edited by Masato