helcchi

DIMLIM 2 live-limited singles "僕…" & "私…" release

Just one song, announced few days befor the live, and the artworks are pretty similar to that of the album... I think they will be added to the album (I hope)

2 hours ago, Jiyo said:

Just one song, announced few days befor the live, and the artworks are pretty similar to that of the album... I think they will be added to the album (I hope)

If I'm not wrong there was a single with 2 tracks released before issei and the bassist leave the band.

after putting some thought behind it my assumption is (we don't get the songs on the full album) BUT it will be like MORRIGAN once did the same song but maybe "僕…" will be mainly/ harsh vocals and heavy while the "私…" version will be the same song/lyrics but in a more softer /ballade-type version... 

well hopefully we'll find out sooner or later.

I saw some of you here missed Roppu, so he came back again and gave us "I am..."  (i wonder if this is either 僕… or 私… or both or none of both..:indie_question:)

__

And also some live digest from シビレバシル (link), i miss Izumi ;_;

Edited by filth_y
Video started from wrong time

9 hours ago, filth_y said:

I saw some of you here missed Roppu, so he came back again and gave us "I am..."  (i wonder if this is either 僕… or 私… or both or none of both..:indie_question:)

i am almost certain it is 僕… since the vocalist sings "boku wa" at 1:03 and also i read on twitter from a girl who went to the 私… live that 私… is like a rock ballade...

also pretty happy i didn't go all out crazy and bought it - its a really cool song but over 10.000yen for only 2:40 minutes with no lyrics and just a plain white CD-R is ridiculous...

Edited by VkBrutaliaN

Roppu is a God !

Awesome track,wished it was longer,but also sounds like a demo...

( 01:34 that Dum Spiro Spero moment lol)

Edited by Manji 卍