Shaolan974

アルルカン (Arlequin) new live DVD "2018.02.04 アルルカン 4th ANNIVERSARY ONEMAN TOUR FINAL [4→5] @TOKYO DOME CITY HALL" release

アルルカン (Arlequin) new live DVD "2018.02.04 アルルカン 4th ANNIVERSARY ONEMAN TOUR FINAL [4→5] @TOKYO DOME CITY HALL" will be released at 2018/06/20 (5940yen)

it will include scenes of their oneman live "4→5" at 2018/02/04 at TOKYO DOME CITY HALL

Edited by Shaolan974

How the fuck do these channels upload these DVDs, plus CDs, of these bands, but when I do it, I get a copyright strike and my channel buttraped and nixed off of YT??? What the actual fuck.

8 hours ago, suji said:

How the fuck do these channels upload these DVDs, plus CDs, of these bands, but when I do it, I get a copyright strike and my channel buttraped and nixed off of YT??? What the actual fuck.

It also happened to me, I recently shared the last concert of Vallquar and I was eliminated... the band is quite old and they shared it long ago in YT.
This Arlequin concert takes a day on YT, in a couple of days it's probably eliminated.

13 hours ago, suji said:

It will vanish in some time. It has been uploaded yesterday, so it's a little bit early...

On 2/16/2019 at 9:26 PM, IGM_Oficial said:

It's on YouTube, dudes

anyone could download it? I couldn't watch it yet and it was banned...

On 3/21/2019 at 9:10 PM, keilu said:

anyone could download it? I couldn't watch it yet and it was banned...

This channel has been baleeted, but you can watch it and some other things here