Sign in to follow this  
chemicalpictures

BAROQUE new Live DVD release "ALL OF THE LOVE, ALL OF THE DREAM -LIVE at DIFFER ARIAKE 2017.12.25-"

baroque_live01_fixw_730_hq.jpg

tracklist:

01. CELEBRATE
02. PLANETARY LIGHT
03. DREAMSCAPE
04. BLACK BANE
05. メロウホロウ
06. SKY WALKER
07. SWALLOW THE NIGHT
08. SILENT PICTURE
09. SKY FITS HEAVEN
10. キズナ [Acoustic Ver.]
11. ORIGINAL LOVE [Acoustic Ver.]
12. 魔女と林檎
13. Nutty a hermit.
14. 我伐道
15. 何千何万何億の君への想い
16. teeny-tiny star
17. G I R L
18. MEMENTO
19. PLANETARY LIGHT

Edited by chemicalpictures

They announced two new singles for July and there's a new album coming later this year; I'm excited, though some of the new songs they played recently are very hit-or-miss. I didn't like the new ballad they played last year, but GIRL is awesome.

35 minutes ago, r... said:

They announced two new singles for July and there's a new album coming later this year; I'm excited, though some of the new songs they played recently are very hit-or-miss. I didn't like the new ballad they played last year, but GIRL is awesome.

Really? they mentioned another single and a album already? I'm only aware of this new double A-side they've announced! That's great news!

I'm not really feeling YOU (I assume this is the ballad you are talking about) that much aswell, but black bane and Sky fits Heaven are GLORIOUS!

1 hour ago, chemicalpictures said:

Really? they mentioned another single and a album already? I'm only aware of this new double A-side they've announced! That's great news!

I'm not really feeling YOU (I assume this is the ballad you are talking about) that much aswell, but black bane and Sky fits Heaven are GLORIOUS!

"Before the release of the album, two singles will be released simultaneously."

And I guess you're right, the name of the new song was YOU, I could be wrong, though!

I'm so happy about this band getting so active again, I received the bluray today and watching right now, and it is amazing so far. I really loved Black Bane; I'm excited to listen to Gakido and Nutty a hermit again, so much nostalgia with those songs omg... hehehe  I really liked their old style, the new songs are more slow and with electronic sound, I hope they find a balance, because their old style was so awesome

36 minutes ago, chemicalpictures said:

another announcement in a few hours, by the way!

whoaaa hype hype!  maybe it's about the new album or a tour announcement? :) exciting  , i wanna preorder the new album already lol

Well, they announced... nothing. Amazing! They just released the two looks for the singles.
brq_ae_photo_a.jpg7

brq_flower_photo_a.jpg

2 hours ago, Mr.0 said:

Well, they announced... nothing. Amazing! They just released the two looks for the singles.

hahaha this was the super announcement??? XD  I hope there is something else being announced... not make such a big deal about the looks lol

at least we get two singles this month!

Edited by deedlitmurata

Releasing 2 looks so we can pretend they don't lack the 2 founding members that had to quit because they are harassers and garbage human beings. I appreciate that.  

It really is like if they still were 4 people. Good job. 

On 7/5/2018 at 10:34 PM, deedlitmurata said:

I'm so happy about this band getting so active again, I received the bluray today and watching right now, and it is amazing so far. I really loved Black Bane; I'm excited to listen to Gakido and Nutty a hermit again, so much nostalgia with those songs omg... hehehe  I really liked their old style, the new songs are more slow and with electronic sound, I hope they find a balance, because their old style was so awesome

wow, really? that's great! black bane is definitely my most anticipated song of theirs, every preview sounds so amazing!

may I be a bother and request a share rip of this live somehow?

Sign in to follow this