Shaolan974

Initial'L new maxi-single "Can You Feel It?" release

Initial'L new maxi-single "Can You Feel It?" will be released at 2018/07/25 (2 types)

Limited edition (1700yen) will include 2CD : 1st CD (2 songs) and 2nd CD is a live CD from "KINGS AND QUEENS TOUR FINAL@新宿LOFT 2018.05.05"

Regular edition (1300yen) will include CD (3 songs) only

[CD1 tracklist]

01.Can You Feel It?
02.Need You
03.The Nights [regular edition]

[CD2 『KINGS AND QUEENS TOUR FINAL@新宿LOFT 2018.05.05 Selected LIVE CD』]
01.KINGS AND QUEENS
02.Stop my heart
03.MOON LIGHT DOWN
04.Night and Day
05.WAKE UP
06.I Never Say Goodbye
07.Light My Fire
08.HIVE
09.LAST FIGHT
10.VISION
11.Your Song
12.CALLLING

Does anyone else feel their looks are utter garbage but their sound has actually improved a bit? I feel their new music style fits Yuuki's voice much more and he doesn't sound like he's forcing himself...

Anyway, I might grab this single while I'm in Japan.

Wow, the limited is really cheap for the amount of songs it has! I'll probably buy it at some point!

that's probably the most tragic playlist visual kei will ever come up with for a limited edition ~ b o n u s ~

15 minutes ago, Mr.0 said:

the limited is really cheap

just like the band itself lbr

can anyone with some info tell whether this band is going anywhere, like does anyone attend their shows and do they sell. they get practically no youtube views aside from the first one that still had the lycaon disbandment hype going for it. 

These dudes seem to be trying so hard to get that Major Label Acknowledgement but it just doesn't seem to be working out

16 minutes ago, Disposable said:

can anyone with some info tell whether this band is going anywhere, like does anyone attend their shows and do they sell. they get practically no youtube views aside from the first one that still had the lycaon disbandment hype going for it. 

tenor.gif

thread

they r in decline

Edited by nekkichi

I honestly sort of hope I'll take a liking to these songs and Initial'L in general, but for now I'm not into them. "NEED YOU" probably would be the more likely of the two to grow on me tbh.

Does anyone actually genuinely enjoy these guys? 

well that looks, and kind of sounds like a fuckin UVERworld music video lmao. but I can't fault the song, not that I love it but there's really nothing wrong with it!

Is this the Japanese equivalent of two white guys going at it w/ lightsabers and cg effects? Not mentioning that the Jack Daniel's shirt ties the whole MV together. Otherwise, the song isn't that bad. (It might need a bit more polish imo)

Edited by colorfuljinsei

"can you feel it?" after hearing that preview, yes I can. From the pit of my stomach flying north. and wtf is up with this?:

2 hours ago, Alkaloid said:

Dj1vpC9UcAAzbs_.jpg

looks like someones little brothers tryna be sug 2.0.

BRING BACK LYCAON! MAKE VK GREAT-ISH AGAIN!