マジゲイ誤算

[Selling] CD (曖ム昧ム、マゼラン、チャイルドプレイ、Visper、etc)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SorbDc_tvQJxFBB6gzaZz1WoE-HJo-5OlzBxEym16k/edit?usp=sharing

Shipping World Wide.

Payment is Paypal. You will incur the paypal fees.

Any Questions or Pictures just ask.

Also willing to trade for stuff. Just look at the tab on the bottom left.

Edited by マジゲイ誤算

30 minutes ago, Zeus said:

In the future, please be sure to put some of the names of artists for the CDs in the title of the topic. It will be easier to find potential buyers that way! Thank you.

Done and done. Thanks for the advice!

Just bought Mazeran's single "Kisei" from Majigei and it came pretty fast (as we both live in the US) and is in great condition! They even provided me with a rip, which was pretty cool! I highly recommend this seller, as their prices are reasonable and shipping is cheap and includes tracking! Also +50 pts for honesty since I initially overpayed for my order by accident and I got refunded right away xD

32420746_209346879856213_154693757809406

updated with some more CDs. I'll add more later. 

Also selling my Sennheiser HD800 with my Fiio E12 since I don't really want to buy replacement cables for the headphones and I rarely used them nowadays(the wires are showing and deteriorating. They're $150 on amazon for the cables. Selling both as a set for $600.

Now until Feb 9th everything that is more than $10 is now $10. I have a special for 10 random CDs for $30(2 of them will be rare CDs not listed) and will only be selling 5 quantities. I have more than 1000 CDs and vast collection ranging from the 80s til now. So you will never know what you will get!

My package arrived super fast and she was super nice!! *_* I was also provided rips of the CDs I wanted, plus I was able to pick out anything from any band(s) I wanted that was not included in the current items list :D You never know what rarez this girl might have for you!! ♥ Highly recommended!!!