Shaolan974

KRAD new maxi-single, "絶命歌" release

KRAD new maxi-single (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2018 autumn

they will hold their 5-days live "闇夜ノ宴vol.1〜5" at 2018/08/27-31 at Meguro Rock May Kan

they will hold their oneman live "灼熱ノ深淵" at 2018/09/01 at Meguro Rock May Kan

Edited by Shaolan974

「絶命歌」(Zetsumei ka) will be released on 2018.09.26.

TYPE A : 1620 yen

CD :

1.絶命歌(Zetsumei ka)

2.夢喰い(Yume kui)

3.孤独部屋(Kodoku heya)

TYPE B : 1620 yen

CD :

1.絶命歌(Zetsumei ka)

2.Another...

3.無悔(Mukai)

DhA8t8FUwAA_VS8.jpg

DhA8t8AU8AAo13_.jpg

DhA8t7_VAAA-O62.jpg

DhA8t8BVQAE_FTl.jpg

Edited by The Piass

Title: 絶命歌 [2 TYPE]

Release: 2018/09/26

TrackList (TYPE-A):

1.絶命歌

2.夢喰い

3.孤独部屋

TrackList (TYPE-B)

1.絶命歌

2.Another...

3.無悔

I'm a huge fan and I'm glad they are expanding their range, but I'm not sure really what I think of this song overall. What do you think, those of you who are fans?

Also I'm a little confused, is this song and MV unrelated to the single? The song 哀しき故に咲いた華 isn't listed in the single info. The video itself is promoting the Meguro ROCK one-man on 9/1, maybe it's a live-limited release..?

36 minutes ago, Elazmus said:

I'm a huge fan and I'm glad they are expanding their range, but I'm not sure really what I think of this song overall. What do you think, those of you who are fans?

Also I'm a little confused, is this song and MV unrelated to the single? The song 哀しき故に咲いた華 isn't listed in the single info. The video itself is promoting the Meguro ROCK one-man on 9/1, maybe it's a live-limited release..?

It is written that it is a free video limited to Youtube !

"youtube限定無料配信楽曲 "

14 minutes ago, The Piass said:

It is written that it is a free video limited to Youtube !

"youtube限定無料配信楽曲 "

Ah I see! Well that's cool then, more material !

12 hours ago, Elazmus said:

TBH I'm not super into it, but I love Sou's voice so I will listen to anything he sings. However, the music does not fit KRAD's over all concept at all, and their "new concept" seems like they are trying to get more fans but, most of us became fans from their darker and heavier music, I don't think people are going to become fans of the band from this one song, where as their other songs could pull people in. Personally I think they should have worked more on their original overall concept rather than take a new direction, I don't think it's gonna work out.

1 hour ago, ぺるしゃ猫 said:

TBH I'm not super into it, but I love Sou's voice so I will listen to anything he sings. However, the music does not fit KRAD's over all concept at all, and their "new concept" seems like they are trying to get more fans but, most of us became fans from their darker and heavier music, I don't think people are going to become fans of the band from this one song, where as their other songs could pull people in. Personally I think they should have worked more on their original overall concept rather than take a new direction, I don't think it's gonna work out.

Mhmmmm I really want them to keep trying because expanding their audience would be great but I'm happier knowing it isn't on the single. I was waiting for an album (of any kind at this point) because they have so much material now and it's been a few years lol..

7 hours ago, ぺるしゃ猫 said:

their "new concept" seems like they are trying to get more fans but, most of us became fans from their darker and heavier music, I don't think people are going to become fans of the band from this one song

Unfortunatly so far I havent seen KRAD live, but have seen SHEDIA live and was a fan since the first hour and since i think KRAD is just SHEDIA2.0 i think there is no "new concept" at least song wise (dont know for the show they put up live). Song still sounds like a more polished version of SHEDIA songs to me. Same with the last single.

21 hours ago, Elazmus said:

Mhmmmm I really want them to keep trying because expanding their audience would be great but I'm happier knowing it isn't on the single. I was waiting for an album (of any kind at this point) because they have so much material now and it's been a few years lol..

I was thinking why they aren't releasing a mini album either but... I mean they can make more money with 2 singles.

15 hours ago, filth_y said:

Unfortunatly so far I havent seen KRAD live, but have seen SHEDIA live and was a fan since the first hour and since i think KRAD is just SHEDIA2.0 i think there is no "new concept" at least song wise (dont know for the show they put up live). Song still sounds like a more polished version of SHEDIA songs to me. Same with the last single.

SHEDIA and KRAD have different atmospheres, KRAD's music is WAAAY darker and different imo. SHEDIA had more upbeat songs, and KRAD has more Dir en grey/D'espa/Gaze influences. Their MV does sound like it would be a SHEDIA song though, I agree with that. Abyss doesn't sound like it would be in SHEDIA though, the other two songs on it (Manjushage and Grief of microorganisms) is quite dark and KRAD-esque, and abyss itself has a lot of death voice and screaming, the entire song is headbanging except the chorus ;o; 

3 hours ago, ぺるしゃ猫 said:

SHEDIA and KRAD have different atmospheres, KRAD's music is WAAAY darker and different imo. SHEDIA had more upbeat songs, and KRAD has more Dir en grey/D'espa/Gaze influences. Their MV does sound like it would be a SHEDIA song though, I agree with that. Abyss doesn't sound like it would be in SHEDIA though, the other two songs on it (Manjushage and Grief of microorganisms) is quite dark and KRAD-esque, and abyss itself has a lot of death voice and screaming, the entire song is headbanging except the chorus ;o; 

I think you are a live follower of KRAD so you can probably judge better than me. I just felt they always had a lot of different style songs IMO, e.g. they have heavy atmospheric mid temp songs like 傀儡遊ビ and TwiLight forever (two of my all time vk favorites) or Dead bouquet, their heavy/fast songs, straight rock songs like 餌喰 with those riffs everyone heard from 100 other bands already (cool but wouldnt fit their concept at all?) and also【D】Add... that doesnt fit to anything they've done. And they've released these all over the time, so constantly having "different" styles. 曼珠沙華 from their new single sounds straight from releases 2-3 years ago, just more polished. The only time i felt a change in concept was maybe from listening to SHEDIA and then Dead bouquet from DEEP MORE DEEP #3 the first time (i felt they wanted a more "atmospheric" sound in KRAD than in SHEDIA). But with the release of their first single and so on i felt "ah its just an evolution of SHEDIA".

But again, if you follow KRAD live for some years you can probably judge better than me the overall band concept since i know CD/bandpictures dont reflect the real atmosphere of the band. I hope to catch them live this or next year (if they dont break up before, lol) and can see for myself:)

17 minutes ago, filth_y said:

I think you are a live follower of KRAD so you can probably judge better than me. I just felt they always had a lot of different style songs IMO, e.g. they have heavy atmospheric mid temp songs like 傀儡遊ビ and TwiLight forever (two of my all time vk favorites) or Dead bouquet, their heavy/fast songs, straight rock songs like 餌喰 with those riffs everyone heard from 100 other bands already (cool but wouldnt fit their concept at all?) and also【D】Add... that doesnt fit to anything they've done. And they've released these all over the time, so constantly having "different" styles. 曼珠沙華 from their new single sounds straight from releases 2-3 years ago, just more polished. The only time i felt a change in concept was maybe from listening to SHEDIA and then Dead bouquet from DEEP MORE DEEP #3 the first time (i felt they wanted a more "atmospheric" sound in KRAD than in SHEDIA). But with the release of their first single and so on i felt "ah its just an evolution of SHEDIA".

But again, if you follow KRAD live for some years you can probably judge better than me the overall band concept since i know CD/bandpictures dont reflect the real atmosphere of the band. I hope to catch them live this or next year (if they dont break up before, lol) and can see for myself:)

Yes I am!! :D They have different styles, but their concept is "闇" aka "DARK" which is why they are called KRAD. I am not sure what SHEDIA's concept was so I'll ask Sou next time I can talk to him, but I can see why KRAD is an evolution of SHEDIA, since all the members are the same. KRAD's live are really heavy, constantly headbanging, kobushi headbanging, oritatami, stuff like that. I don't hear a lot SHEDIA's songs having as much room for that. Re:Puzzle had some oritatami but not as much as original KRAD songs. They said they are changing KRAD's concept so I think it might be more similar to SHEDIA from now on. How many SHEDIA fans were at their shows? I wasn't a fan back then.