suji

#zekkooo_lalala_ members band, "Marvelous Cruelty" has formed

I don't see a glimpse of "humour kei" in their repertoire, hmm. 

Aside from that, wonderful forwarding step for them with this music video! ❤️ 

The "non overseas shipping" was really homophobic tho. And so many gyas liked the tweet like they were cheerleaders "no gaijin, no gaijin!!" 

Personally, I see a bit of parodic intent, but I may be wrong.

As for the "no overseas shipping", that's really not surprising, most of the indies I follow really don't? That's what proxies are for. Bangyas being like "no gaijin" is kind of disgusting, but also not terribly surpising.

On 4/7/2019 at 11:55 PM, merchenticneurosis said:

The "non overseas shipping" was really homophobic tho. And so many gyas liked the tweet like they were cheerleaders "no gaijin, no gaijin!!" 

Could you show/link where you see that homophobia and gaijin hate you mention? Maybe I missed it but I just found the information saying that oversea shipping is not possible, which i guess they put there in case any might wonder (as people often ask if bands ship overseas). I've never had bad experiences with bandmen/"gya" so far and that statment seems really harsh and I wonder if I should go to their live or worry to be pointed out..

Maybe @Paraph could write how his experience at their bunpan was when visiting their live?

6 minutes ago, filth_y said:

Could you show/link where you see that homophobia and gaijin hate you mention? Maybe I missed it but I just found the information saying that oversea shipping is not possible, which i guess they put there in case any might wonder (as people often ask if bands ship overseas). I've never had bad experiences with bandmen/"gya" so far and that statment seems really harsh and I wonder if I should go to their live or worry to be pointed out..

Maybe @Paraph could write how his experience at their bunpan was when visiting their live?

I think he was more so just posting about his annoyance of them not shipping overseas.

Go to their live! Definitely. Best experience I ever had. Their fans are incredibly nice, some tried to speak with me and find out how I discovered vk and what other bands I liked and where I was from. Kaina himself was very grateful and gave me some gifts of two demotapes and a cheki. He also came out to meet me and shake my hand. He is very very kind and accepting of overseas fans. Please go.

I hope this is a serious proyect. I don't know how well they're doing but hope they can succeed in the scene.

I also hope the broaden their spectrum of old school Visual Kei sound. There are many bands that are worth as inspiration: Lar~Mia, Veill, DERAIL, etc.