suji

#zekkooo_lalala_ members band, "Marvelous Cruelty" has formed

On 7/19/2018 at 6:25 PM, suji said:

their 3rd demo,「悲壮ヲ奏デル懺悔ノ十字架」 will be released at their oneman live at Shinsaibashi JUZA on August 18, and it will come with a live PV

title of live PV DVD is finalized as "Methotrexate"

DkerwxyU4AEN6Nq.jpg

Somewhat old news, but it looks like their demo-collection either sold out or had some production issues, so now they're selling another version with a different name and the tracks shuffled???

Kansai bands all learned from Kisaki, the og #stuntQween of vkei. 

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

I love that out of all the vk/kansai vk bands, Vo.魁那 chose to be a Dali stan. One of that tracks on that recent mini album is basically a cover of choo choo 1room ( which is a Mis†ake song).

5 minutes ago, evenor said:

I love that out of all the vk/kansai vk bands, Vo.魁那 chose to be a Dali stan. One of that tracks on that recent mini album is basically a cover of choo choo 1room ( which is a Mis†ake song).

At first I thought maybe there was some connection because their mail-order flier(?) looked so much like Ren's always do.

On 8/13/2018 at 1:05 PM, suji said:

title of live PV DVD is finalized as "Methotrexate"

DkerwxyU4AEN6Nq.jpg

Track list for the new single:

01. ロザリオ (ROSARIO)

02. 陰鬱ノ影 (In'untsu NO Kage)

03. 悲哀故ニ・・・-懺悔ノ十字架ver.- (Hihai Yue ni... -Zange NO Juujika ver.-)

samples of all 5 songs from their mail order limited minialbum

and just so you know in the video title i wrote the "new" updated CD title. since i ordered my copy within the first few hours they announced it i received the "misprint" version which has a different name at the album artwork and also the tracklist on the lyric sheet is different which makes it more rare to own i guess!? XD 

honestly i wasn't really sure what to expect with that CD and well i still don't really get whats so good with old school Vk but lets wait for some different opinions from people who really like the genre. - i am curious nontheless. ;D

3 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

samples of all 5 songs from their mail order limited minialbum

and just so you know in the video title i wrote the "new" updated CD title. since i ordered my copy within the first few hours they announced it i received the "misprint" version which has a different name at the album artwork and also the tracklist on the lyric sheet is different which makes it more rare to own i guess!? XD 

honestly i wasn't really sure what to expect with that CD and well i still don't really get whats so good with old school Vk but lets wait for some different opinions from people who really like the genre. - i am curious nontheless. ;D

Nice songs but their are covers from Mis†ake hahahaha but like them ❤️ thanks for the samples

I'm always rooting for them but i think i'm done purchasing anything (atleast through the internet) since the prices mirroring the quality x amount stuff you get is not really mindblowing. Sell your butts on the street or something, so we can get a little more quality.

A new demotape has been made available for preorder at Marvelous Cruelty's live since December 20 and it has since been sold out as of January 27

Spoiler

DuyFFwFVYAA87uM.jpg

Another demotape, "聖夜ニ捧ゲル白日ノ夢" has been released on December 25 and contains 2 tracks with live video for 1500 yen.

Preview:

Spoiler

Lastly, the band will also release a new demotape at their twoman live with Crucifixion on March 23 at LIVE HOUSE Rumio.

DzcQy9uV4AAZI8y.jpg

Madeth Gray'll-inspired cover of demo album "素晴ラシキ残酷"

Spoiler

Dsm0SOpV4AEKCDh.jpg

Marvelous Cruelty announced on Twitter that they will be releasing a new demo single on March 23rd, entitled "盲目ノ神ト嘆キノ賛美歌 (Moumoku NO Kami To NageKI NO Sanbika)". 

01. deep rain

02. …cruelty

This single will be sold at their show "「混ザリ合ウ黒ノ旋律-第二幕-」", held at LIVE HOUSE Rumio.

^ cover of that demo:

D2QgvkYUwAEyXN_.jpg

2 more demos have been announced:

5/5 6th demo single release

6/14 7th demo single release @ Shinsaibashi FANJ

D2ZqUY4U8AIPJOg.jpg

their next demo single, "悲劇ノ調ベ" (Higeki no Shirabe) will be released on May 5 and will be randomly awarded to 13 people who retweet the tweet below and follow their account 

(*Overseas shipping is not available so go fuck yourselves I guess :X)

A preview of their PV is below; the full version will be released tomorrow

A friend linked me their MV with no context and at first I was so confused, because I thought "wait... how come an obscure 90's band has such a high quality MV?", and then I saw release date😆

I'm not sure if they're doing it ironically or not, either way, I like them a lot already. I dig  bands that don't take themselves too seriously and the song is genuinly good imo. They seem like a breath of fresh air in the scene, which is definitely needed.