suji

#zekkooo_lalala_ members band, "Marvelous Cruelty" has formed

new band, "Marvelous Cruelty" has formed sometime in March 2018, and they have held their first live on May 14, where their first 2 demo CDs were sold (now sold out).

On October 20, they will also be one of the opening acts for MIRAGE's next live in Osaka (along with Crucifixion & La'veil Mizeria)!

[lineup]

Vo.魁那 (kaina)

Gt.綴犂 (tsuzuri)

Gt.紅瑠 (kurenai)

Ba.紫菟 (murasaki)

Dc02SJVV0AI_eKf.jpg

DclEFp9UwAA7dZJ.jpg

*SPECULATION*

Crazy theory, but I think this *may* be an alter-ego band/new band of zekkooo_lalala.

Besides following all their members, zekkooo_lalala's twitter account also follows Marvelous Cruelty, not to mention that some members look alike:

Spoiler

Ba.Murasaki & Ba.Etna

DcB48NWVAAA8VA3.jpg

DdKsEnsU0AATUgQ.jpg

Vo.Kaina & Vo.Alto

DcB5AB-V0AIEnTM.jpg

Db9kbt3UwAAdVt1.jpg

Also, zekkooo_lalala will have a live at LIVE HOUSE D' on the same day as Marvelous Cruelty's first live at Shinsaibashi soma (which is today).

Again, this is just speculation...👀 sorry if I'm going overboard with this, lol, I just literally noticed this...

I really love their aesthetic and album artwork even with how simplistic it is. I hope their music is good. They give me Crucifixion vibes for sure. 

I just listened to ♯zekkooo_lalala_'s song and It's actually pretty cool. Early to mid 2000s vibes. And the vocal is obviously the same from listening to this live recording. 

Edited by lichtlune

1 hour ago, TomoMAD said:

Hope to listening something of this band :) i love when a new "old band" create ❤️ they look nice 

this is going to be nice,love "old school kei"

12 hours ago, Manji 卍 said:

this is going to be nice,love "old school kei"

HOLY FUCK! ❤️ I LOVE THAT

55 minutes ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

can we have a legit kotekote / matina-esque new label already (and start by putting these guys along with mizeria and crucifixion there)

I hope it, really hope it 😢

3 hours ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

can we have a legit kotekote / matina-esque new label already (and start by putting these guys along with mizeria and crucifixion there)

well, we had ELE-MUSIC for a hot minute. i think a new 90s homage kei label might suffer the same fate... let's hope not.

Is it just my perception or are these oldschool worship bands much more often from the Kansai area than anywhere else?

Marvelous Cruelty demo, "幾何学模様ノ歪人形" has officially been sold out at their live on June 15.

their 3rd demo,「悲壮ヲ奏デル懺悔ノ十字架」 will be released at their oneman live at Shinsaibashi JUZA on August 18, and it will come with a live PV

DieE3izVMAU-0bS.jpg

Dg8DeWrUYAE9JmR.jpg

Marvelous Cruelty new demo single collection minialbum 「吊サレタ奇形ノ罠」 is available through mailorder only since 23.07.2018.

It includes 5 songs for a price of 2000yen.

You can find the tracklist in their twitter post:

Also regarding their mailorder limited demo minialbum they made the following post today... (although no idea what it says...)

3 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

Also regarding their mailorder limited demo minialbum they made the following post today... (although no idea what it says...)

they just say they have a lot of orders and will stop taking them once they run out

sweet that it's mail order limited but I have no experience with that and I'm broke anyway, so that's not an option for me ;w;