Lestat

Riku & Kisaki special band will perform

Bar Paradox will hold a special event on August 25th for its celebrative 15 years of existence. The main act of the event is a special unit consisting of Riku and Kisaki. 

Full lineup:

● 戮&KISAKI SPECIAL BAND

Vo: 戮

Ba: KISAKI 

Gu: 須賀勇介 -ex.12012

Gu: ユッキー -ex.平成維新

Ds: 美景 -ex. chariots

● THE FLYING PANTS

● †яi¢к

● 椎名ぴかりん

● SPEED-iD

● 苓 (ex.Dali)セッションバンド

Vo:苓 -ex.Dali

Gu:碧 -ex.Paradeis

Ba: ユウ -ex.Dali

Ds: 岸原雅巳

Edited by Lestat

12 minutes ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

I thought they hated each other?

This is purely speculation coming from begrudging Kisaki haters spanning over several decades now, I can’t recall one single comment coming from either of them claiming they hate or even dislike each other. 

46 minutes ago, Lestat said:

This is purely speculation coming from begrudging Kisaki haters spanning over several decades now, I can’t recall one single comment coming from either of them claiming they hate or even dislike each other. 

It's also because Riku unfollowed everyone (including Kisaki) on twitter when Lin came back with the 2nd lineup

Anyway I'm glad they're performing together again! Would love a new band with both of them 

1 hour ago, Kiryu999 said:

It's also because Riku unfollowed everyone (including Kisaki) on twitter when Lin came back with the 2nd lineup

Anyway I'm glad they're performing together again! Would love a new band with both of them 

Riku literally unfollowed everyone haha, but even before that a lot of people have been making all sorts of things up. 

And I’m not sure if they will. Kisaki said he won’t be forming a new band and that his main focus now lies on revival shows with Mirage and that he wouldn’t be doing any more session shows, which is however already thrown over now with this event with Riku. Although you can never be sure with him, I just don’t think he can let the music go. Riku also said chariots would be his final band. 

Very surprised to see this! I'm happy for them nonetheless, Riku going back to Kisaki was bound to happen anyway~

I was for sure after Kisaki's antics last time (is there really ever a last time with him though?) that we wouldn't see much from him. 

Guess I was wrong.

This is cool...? I guess.