Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

LM.C new album "FUTURE SENSATION" release

hmm...I actually expected something like this from them. Not bad. At least not as bad as that visual...duh f*ck are they wearing...

door and dystopia sound ok, nothing is fab and should have been sang by Hakuei or anyone else other than howling former miyavi roadie imp chanteuse,

everything else is pure garbage and some tracks are serving sega saturn sound compression tbh

I sometimes wonder what's stopping aiji from forming his own resistar-style label and producing awful music for a bunch of half-idol half-label puppet performers, and decent music for his own thing/other major artists but like it's p rhetorical at this point, homegirl probably lives off his 90s pierrot peak' savings anyway.

Edited by nekkichi

I wasn't impressed with ChainDreamers at all but it sounds like there might be at least a couple of songs on the album worth buying it for, so I can't judge until I get it.

Saying that their stuff should be sang by Hakuei is pretty much cheating since any song would gain in quality when performed by him. 

geez, when did these guys' popularity drop like this? the album one sold like 1.4k copies in the first week. weren't they playing Budokan at some point?

Something happened when they released STRONG POP.
This album was average, but after this they released PERFECT FANTASY, PERFECT RAINBOW, VEDA, and now FUTURE SENSATION and I love all these albums <333
I am their fan since 2008 and still love their music so much xD

DxQxpchUUAApvKW.jpg

They will also be holding a tour "TOUR 2019 NEW SENSATION" starting from 03.29 through 05.26.

2019Haru_Schedule-thumb-autox593-3085.jp

They will also be having two lives in Taiwan.

5月17日(金) 台北 THE WALL

5月18日(土) 高雄 LIVE WAREHOUSE

Sign in to follow this