The Piass

-真天地開闢集団-(Zigzag) new single 「帰りたいけど帰れない」 release

i guess thats it... - i keep revisiting them just because i have hope they'll convince me to like their music again but STILL after so many releases their first live limited maxi single will ALWAYS remain their best release to me and also the only one i really care for.

2 hours ago, VkBrutaliaN said:

i guess thats it... - i keep revisiting them just because i have hope they'll convince me to like their music again but STILL after so many releases their first live limited maxi single will ALWAYS remain their best release to me and also the only one i really care for.

truth. actually the first two live limited (4 tracks in total) were awesome.and then they simply started to deliver bland tracks

this is slightly better than all we've seen so far

On 7/15/2018 at 1:22 PM, VkBrutaliaN said:

agree, the first works of them are relly good...

I really love the vocals so much and I love their faster and lighter songs that are extremely reminiscent of  Ray°C/オトイロハ especially with the super catchy choruses.  If this is their new direction, I'm fully behind it

On 7/10/2018 at 4:36 AM, Mihi said:

Wow, I feel like if I were to ever see them live, I'd never make it out of the venue alive.

I saw them live and they are fun! But they are not good/interesting enough for me to seriously follow them. 😩

But if you catch them at a taiban, stay for them.

On 7/20/2018 at 10:46 PM, Mihi said:

I really love the vocals so much and I love their faster and lighter songs that are extremely reminiscent of  Ray°C/オトイロハ especially with the super catchy choruses.  If this is their new direction, I'm fully behind it

what i did was to buy everything, extract the 5 songs that sound like Ray°C, and delete everything else pretending they don't exist  :tw_innocent:

28 minutes ago, hiroki said:

what i did was to buy everything, extract the 5 songs that sound like Ray°C, and delete everything else pretending they don't exist  :tw_innocent:

Lmfaoooo I love you