suji

Jupiter will resume activities & new Vo.KUZE (ex-Concerto Moon) has joined

Jupiter will hold their fanclub-limited 5th anniversary live on July 16, followed by their resurrection live on July 21 at Shinjuku ReNY (where fans can name their price to attend). Lastly, they will hold their oneman live, "THE GENESIS" on August 26 at Shinjuku BLAZE.

Hizaki has also teased that there will be a new vocalist joining the group, so stay tuned!

I'm thinking it's one of those oldfart metalheads that Hizaki likes so much, but since this is vk, my mind leads to either Riku or even Sui for some reason...

It also really wouldn't surprise me if they scooped up another n00bie like they did with Zin (and maybe Rucy as well). He was virtually unknown in SLOD before he joined.

1 hour ago, suji said:

I'm thinking it's one of those oldfart metalheads that Hizaki likes so much, but since this is vk, my mind leads to either Riku or even Sui for some reason...

It also really wouldn't surprise me if they scooped up another n00bie like they did with Zin (and maybe Rucy as well). He was virtually unknown in SLOD before he joined.

ZIN used to be in Tokami in '05, he was fucking awful, but he's been in the scene for quite a while, before Jupiter

Sui²

I’m very curious who it’s going to be and, honestly, I’m not sure if I’m good with it being Sui because I want him to be solo at this point. His work is so good as David. I can’t see it being TZK or Riku, but idk anything could happen. 

If there is a god he would protect us from the new vocalist being Riku

EDIT: But to be fair, I don't think the new vocalist will be Riku. I'm scratching TZK out of the list since he has 8P-SB's assumed debut next month and probably wouldn't have time for Jupiter.

Edited by ahnchc