I thought he was Masashi for a moment.

Who is he? I already prefer him to ZIN.

I’m almost 100% sure that’s atsushi kuze ex. Vocalist from concerto moon

13 minutes ago, hybridtruth said:

I’m almost 100% sure that’s atsushi kuze ex. Vocalist from concerto moon

Yea its Kuze source

Kuze's twitter: https://twitter.com/screamingvocal

ff422d0b27cad2cb501f67706a462f48.jpg

Their new single Theory of Evolution will be released on 08.08.2018 and sold in advanced at their revival live on 7.21 at Shinjuku RENY.

Theory-of-Evolution_JK-300x300.jpg

Track-list:

1. Theory of Evolution
2. Bring me out
3. Angel’s wings
4. Theory of Evolution – instrumental ver.-
5. Bring me out – instrumental ver.-
6. Angel’s Wings – instrumental ver.-

DVD:

1. Theory of Evolution MV

Edited by -NOVA-

Hizaki seems to be keen on exclusively hiring botched-looking frontmen for this project x

(vocally it's a obvious upgrade but AC/DC Kaya is NOT photogenic at all!!!)

Just saw this on their instagram.

Personally, I feel their sound is a bit too 

“prissy” for this vocalist. Too soon to judge of course. 

I've never listened to Jupiter, so I thought I'd give them a shot and checked out the video. Do they always spend that much of their videos staring dead-eyed into the distance and acting like the other members don't exist? That video is stiff and boring even by VK standards. 

3 minutes ago, violetchain said:

I've never listened to Jupiter, so I thought I'd give them a shot and checked out the video. Do they always spend that much of their videos staring dead-eyed into the distance and acting like the other members don't exist? That video is stiff and boring even by VK standards. 

Yeah, they've always been like that.

Let's say I'm cautiously excited. ZIN was a problem with the band but he was far from the problem, and I don't think swapping out the vocalist will fix everything magically.

On 5/11/2018 at 4:33 PM, madygrain said:

Did Eros/Ice's solo gig take off?

Not really, he is trying again. But his voice would overshadow Hizaki, so no way that would work. 

12 minutes ago, Wakarimashita said:

I don't know... I feel like after JUBILEE any Hizaki/Teru's composition has sounded the same to me, like it's the same track rehashed over and over, in either Versailles or Jupiter.

And this track's the same.

When I skipped through the video, I ended up at the 1min+ instrumental sections and wondered why they even go all the way to find a vocalist, when all they really want to do is wank to their instrument.....

I've been expecting this for a while now actually. If you've looked at the lineups for Jupiter's previous lives (the ones after Zin left of course), Kuze was always a guest vocalist (along with some other guys). He abruptly left Concerto Moon a few months ago, so I was thinking it was very likely for Kuze to join Hizaki & co. in Jupiter. I quite enjoyed the new song and will be looking forward to this release. Kuze's vocals fit right in. My biggest question is whether or not Jupiter will completely drop the melodeath/extreme metal elements. It wouldn't be too hard for Hizaki to get someone like the guy from Gyze to do some guest growls or something.

Edited by Dudemanguy

This is like on par with Avenged Sevenfold getting Dream Theater's drummer to do their 5th album. Kind of out of no where, but neat nonetheless. This guy's singing is probably what Hizaki was going for the entire time, but didn't want to / couldn't / was afraid to tap any non-vkei related talent for it.

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

This band just further proves that you can have all the talent in the world but if you don't have the passion then you're going to have a bad time. Also hizaki stole a part of Theme of Sang. lol

Edited by lichtlune

My memory could be off, but I think the melodies you're referring to really have their origin from songs off of Holy Grail. It's not like 1-1, but I think it's pretty similar. I've noticed both Hizaki and Kamijo like to take stuff from that album.