Traxan

Yuimetal no-shows Babymetal tour, fans think she may be gone

Babymetal kicked off a month-long US tour last night in Kansas City, MO but Yuimetal wasn't part of the tour. Instead there were two unnamed dancers in her place.

Yui has been MIA since December, when she didn't appear at a Hiroshima show. The group's management said it was "health issues." I've read in the past she was considered the most frail member of the band but no specifics given.

One member of the Japanese Metal Board speculated it might be an eating disorder because she looked very underweight the last time he saw her. That would be bad indeed, as Yui doesn't have weight to lose to begin with.

And on goes the trend of young female Japanese musicians with health problems. Why can't they just have a drug or alcohol problem like their western counterparts?

(I'm kidding)

Some people on social media thinks she's [regnant, I just smh'd. Not sure where did that conclusion come from.

8 hours ago, Chi said:

Can't wait to see her baby join the band x

The baby must be one of those 7 hooded figures!

On 5/11/2018 at 3:26 AM, Traxan said:

Why can't they just have a drug or alcohol problem like their western counterparts?

oh dnw babez! it either pregnancy, or, likely a meth-addiction they're struggling to cover-up w/o losing face

I am wondering if this is that graduation thing that Japanese idol group always does? And tbey will bring 7 new faces to replace the 3? However, if it is, I am not sure if this will work well in the Western market.