Alkaloid

Vo.ミラ (Mira) has joined アンドゥー (UNDEUX) and new mini-album release

Vo.ミラ (Mira) (ex-シアン (Xian)(彪牙/Hyuga)-->Mummy) has joined アンドゥー (UNDEUX) at 2018/5/9.

Their new mini-album "不適切ナ、ボクラノ雑音集 (Futekisetsu na, Bokura no Zatsuonshuu)" will be released at 2018/7/18. (2 type, 5 tracks, CD only,  2100 yen)

Dcw3cdeVMAMNhUj.jpg

Edited by Alkaloid

super excited how their new vocalist sounds - and because there are 2 types i am assuming probably it will be maybe 5 completely different songs each type which would basically mean already their first full length... so lets wait and see and hopefully get some samples soon.

ok this good news for this band, although its kinda disaponting that their previous vocalist riku won't return to the band ever since he went missing. what a waste he is. anyways hoping for mira to be a better vocalist than riku.

Edited by K-x-H

On 5/10/2018 at 12:37 AM, K-x-H said:

ok this good news for this band, although its kinda disaponting that their previous vocalist riku won't return to the band ever since he went missing. what a waste he is. anyways hoping for mira to be a better vocalist than riku.

I kinda wish Riku stayed tbh, he seemed like he was improving his vocals a bit from the sound of their 0th single but eh, he wasn't anything special. I'm very curious as to how mira sounds and if they'll keep the songs that were slated for release last month. Or if they'll even play those songs.

Edited by Aferni

2 hours ago, Yukami said:

I think Mira is vo.彪牙(Hyuga) (ex.シアン(Xian), Mummy)

I think you're right! His twitter has been wiped except for RTs about Mira's joining.

btw Ba.コウジ (Koji) has changed his stage name to ガノ (Gano).

Edited by Alkaloid

tracklist:

【崩壊盤】GLK-058 ¥2100(税抜き)5曲入りCD

1.ドロドロ

2.安藤のおセンチ

3.身体合わせ、心は散っていく

4.綴る君の最期

5.内緒

【腐敗盤】GLK-059 ¥2100(税抜き)5曲入りCD

1.ドロドロ

2.安藤のおセンチ

3.身体合わせ、心は散っていく

4.綴る君の最期

5.馬鹿な女 (new song)

so almost all songs except of one are re-recordings from their 2 live limited singles with their new vocalist.

also you can find the cover artwork for both types on their ameba and they look pretty awesome to be honest!

https://ameblo.jp/undeuxofficial/entry-12386076564.html

i have quite some mixed feelings about this...

mira has WAY better harsh vocals then their first vocalist but on the other hand i LOVE the singing of the old vocalist a lot more... 

Edited by VkBrutaliaN

His clean vocals need some WORK. Riku sung way better than this, kinda wish he stayed a bit more now.

Man, his vocals aren't that bad. I've seen people slobber over worst vocalists even I admittedly have. It's vk. It's got bad vocals XD My interest is still piqued on this one.

No matter how many times i replay this i can't get used to it, i also just noticed autotune...and they took out the group shouts. Also 内緒 is butchered.